Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » Santa Explains the Mysteries

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 07-28-2007, 08:29 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Hi Monica! How are you, little girl?

love, Santa
I'm hanging in there Santa!! Nice to see you again!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Minister of Defense of Santa Claus, North Pole

Elf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elf
Those were really pretty easy, EZ. You have any toughies for me?
Uh, none of them are tough for you, Santa.
Read my editorials for the North Pole Gazette | Profile at SantaUpdate.com
Old 07-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Elf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elf
love, Santa <== who cannot believe he opened this can of worms
This is what the boss was concerned about in talking about these things in an open forum, Santa.

Any thing I can do to help out?
Old 07-28-2007, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
reindeer fly by....gaseous emissions?
Well, you don't see any wings on them do you? Sheesh. This is so typical. You give a guy an answer to one of the Santa mysteries and then he doesn't like the answer!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:35 PM
The Big Guy Himself, Mr. Bowl-Full-of-Jelly, Sleighmaster

Santa has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Jinglebelle View Post
I'm hanging in there Santa!! Nice to see you again!

I heard about your little accident. Please let Love know how much I admire and thank her for taking care of you. She is not only a lovely spitting image of her Mother but she is an angel in her own right. Please give her a hug from Santa and let her know I will not forget her this year.

Or you either. I might have a spare cane I can lend you!

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 08:36 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
hey i didnt say i didnt like it. Its just a bit surprising when you think about all the stories we've heard about them over the years
Old 07-28-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Elf Ed Zachary View Post
Well, you don't see any wings on them do you? Sheesh. This is so typical. You give a guy an answer to one of the Santa mysteries and then he doesn't like the answer!
Oh, boy. Elf Ed, why don't you go work on your next column and I'll handle this.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
hey i didnt say i didnt like it. Its just a bit surprising when you think about all the stories we've heard about them over the years
Well a lot of stories are just that...stories. But don't discount the power of love and magic at Christmas either. Lots of people say Santa is unexplainable, like taxes or the designated hitter. That's not true. There are logical answers to everything. There are no real mysteries.

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 08:38 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
I heard about your little accident. Please let Love know how much I admire and thank her for taking care of you. She is not only a lovely spitting image of her Mother but she is an angel in her own right. Please give her a hug from Santa and let her know I will not forget her this year.

Or you either. I might have a spare cane I can lend you!

love, Santa
I'll hug her and be sure to tell her Santa!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:45 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Well a lot of stories are just that...stories. But don't discount the power of love and magic at Christmas either. Lots of people say Santa is unexplainable, like taxes or the designated hitter. That's not true. There are logical answers to everything. There are no real mysteries.

love, Santa
dont discount the power of love, magic & beans.
Now i have to know, what do you feed them?