Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » Santa Explains the Mysteries

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,444
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Who Put the X in...
By MMC Editor
06-22-2010 10:45 PM
0 Posts
Anna Claus
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:15 PM
76,279 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Poems from...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 03:09 PM
43,471 Views  0 Posts
Why We Use Red and Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:27 PM
Last post by Vincencia
11-12-2012 04:21 PM
64,571 Views  1 Posts
The Best of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:51 PM
Last post by Minta
04-01-2014 10:33 AM
47,799 Views  3 Posts

Old 07-28-2007, 08:51 PM
The Big Guy Himself, Mr. Bowl-Full-of-Jelly, Sleighmaster

Santa has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
dont discount the power of love, magic & beans.
Now i have to know, what do you feed them?
Well, remember, these are trained athletes so they are on a very strict diet of oats, whole grains, corn.

And, oh yeah, chocolate.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:54 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
of course
Old 07-28-2007, 08:54 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,598 Times in 550 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Hi Santa!

Jay here-

Thanks for all the great memories from the last 45 years...You mentioned that love is the reason for the reindeer...Isn't your whole mission based on love, every ounce of it?

One rather touchy subject...

How come I never got that "Hats-Off" game I wanted???

Thanks for those race cars...They were the best gift you ever gave me!

jay
Old 07-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
and one assumes they drink eggnog as well.......

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-28-2007, 09:10 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
well yes of course
Old 07-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Hi Santa,

When is it to old to sit on your lap?
Old 07-28-2007, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
Isn't your whole mission based on love, every ounce of it?

One rather touchy subject...How come I never got that "Hats-Off" game I wanted???
Hi Jay, Merry Christmas!

Yes, thank you for the reminder. It is all about love. Love of a mother for a child, love for a Son, love to each other. In the end, things like trees and eggnog and presents are really just extensions of love, are they not?

Which brings me to the Hat-Off thingy. As Santa, I have a difficult role sometimes. I want to please every child and I want the approval of every mother, father and caretaker out there. Some times that is easy, some times it is not.

I'm not exactly saying this is what happened in your case, but some times a mother prefers that I bring things like socks and underwear in addition to a few toys. Some Moms and Dads don't want it overdone for their kids on Christmas morning, so I try to keep things modest. And for some families, well, the NEED for other things -- things like food or warm clothing or medicine -- is greater than any game.

I know that is not a direct answer, Jay. But if you consider those comments to the conditions you grew up in, I think you'll find your answer and see the love in all of it.

Merry Christmas, Jay. Maybe we'll see about that Hat-Off game this year!

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by elfworks View Post
and one assumes they drink eggnog as well.......

xo
Oh, absolutely. But not just any old eggnog. Elf Victor -- he's the elf in charge of Santa's Stables -- has a special nutritional eggnog blend engineered not only to help enhance the flying performance of reindeer but also to raise their level of merriness. Reindeer, believe it or not, are very serious animals. They tend to concentrate hard and are prone to pensive moments. Many, believe it or not, are very good poets. Eggnog helps to level out that tempermentality and gives them energy to get just the right jingle from the bells.

Reindeer....eggnog...jingle bells...everything is all connected, you see. Even mistletoe. Think about it. There is a science to Christmas.

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Head Elf View Post
When is it too old to sit on your lap?
Outstanding question! You are NEVER too old, too fat, too ugly, too rich, too poor, too religious, too agnostic, too unbelieving, too weird, too political or too insane to sit on Santa's lap.

Sitting on Santa's lap isn't about anything other than sharing a magic moment together sharing fond wishes, exploring dreams, and expressing good will.

There are no limits on this. So if even if you're feeling a little long in the tooth, Head Elf, bring it on.

love, Santa
Old 07-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Thank you Santa, I will see you around and I will be seeing you after Thanksgiving to sit on your lap at my local mall. I'll even take a picture with you.