Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » a christmas story 2??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
a christmas story 2??

are they really coming out with a christmas story 2??
Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,062 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
I haven't heard anything about this
Old 05-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,702 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's true and according to IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2281069/ it will be coming out this year.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:58 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
i really hope they dont.there would be no point to it and just wouldnt make any sense.it would mess the classic orignal christmas story up.
ballcoach (06-02-2012), irishsnow (06-02-2012)
Old 06-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Yes, it really is in the making... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2281069/
I think they need to leave it alone; some classics you just don't mess with.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I see a flop coming.....

but you know I will watch it being the Christmas fanatic I am.

Have glove will travel
Old 06-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,062 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
It will never be as good as the first one so they should leave it
Old 06-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
That's exactly what I was thinking...it won't compare to the first one (which is totally excellent, in my opinion)! I guess we'll see...

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
Old 06-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,702 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
From Beck/Smith Hollywood:

Casting is under way for “A Christmas Story Too” — not the FunnyOrDie.com comedy video, but a genuine feature film follow-up to the beloved classic, to be directed by Brian Levant (“Beethoven,” “Are We There Yet?” “Jingle All the Way,” etc.). They’re looking for Ralphie, now a teenager (legal 18 to play 16), Dad, now fiftysomething; fortysomething Mom, plus brother Randy (now 11) and teen pals including Schwartz. The story will again focus on Ralphie yearning for a special Christmas present, but this time it’s a 1938 Hupmobile Skyline convertible. Sweet! Unfortunately, he takes one on a test drive and manages to ruin the convertible top, leading to a mad scramble to try to make enough money to repair the roof.

In the words of Kevin McAlistair "I'll give it a whirl."