Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Almost pumpkin time!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog

Old 07-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,042 Times in 375 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Originally Posted by Lacim84 View Post
In 95 days it will time to put out the halloween & fall decor! I'm so ready to see pumpkins!

Anyone down to 50 days?!?

Old 08-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yay! Jackolanterns & mmmmmm pumpkin pie!!

Old 08-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elf
47 days until Fall! Wooohooo!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Lacim84 View Post
47 days until Fall! Wooohooo!!!
Yes! Next month it will be here! First day of fall I'm brining out my outside decorations. Then the neighbor follows suit. Lol
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (08-05-2012)
Old 08-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

sublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry disposition
Whoa whoa whoa!!! You guys wait until fall!?! I start burning autumn scents the last week and a half of August as a warm up. The fall decor comes out the first week of September...when football and school starts. Halloween decor comes out the last week of September for a full 5 weeks. Thanksgiving gets kind of shafted cause Christmas tree goes up the weekend before CVhristmas. I have to do that because the tree takes about 17 hours to put up!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Oh oh I can't wait!!!! I have pumpkins on the brain....
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
loksi (08-15-2012)
Old 08-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elf
43 days. I can smell the leaves burning now!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Oh I am so excited for September ... My all time favourite month .... Back to school was always my favourite time of the year .... Followed closely with my birthday at the End of the glorious month...

I have started looking for decorating ideas for outside must get many pumpkins this years
Old 08-13-2012, 05:43 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
we've been having some cooler weather which takes my mind to fall and pumpkins.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

sublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry disposition
Yes! It's going to be in the low 70's this week!!! I saw a few leaves turning orange too! Bring on the jeans weather!