Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » When Was the Last Time...?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:22 PM
60,845 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree The First Christmas in...
By Jeff Westover
10-07-2012 10:49 PM
30,675 Views  0 Posts
The Art of Wassail
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:19 PM
43,903 Views  0 Posts
How Santa Does It
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:19 PM
46,431 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Saying No to Black Friday
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 07:05 AM
Last post by sprinkleshouse
07-28-2013 02:25 PM
52,909 Views  5 Posts

Old 07-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
June 12, 2012

WWTLTY cleaned the lawn mower?
Old 07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elf
Don't own one!

WWTLTY stood outside in the rain on purpose?
Old 07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,558 Times in 3,709 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
probably the last time I walked my dog when it rained...

WWTLT you had a REALLY good hamburger..?
Christmasstar (07-18-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,614 Times in 578 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
A few years ago at a local place. It's hard to get a good burger.

WWTLTY....listened to Christmas music?
The Following User Says Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,281 Times in 5,593 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
About an hour ago ... I loaded one of my MP3 players for Christmas in July, and the office unexpectedly closed early today, so I was feeling festive on the drive home!

WWTLTY read a children's (or young adults) book for your own entertainment?

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,558 Times in 3,709 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
a couple of weeks ago... I'm ALWAYS doing stuff like that... it's part of my job (and part of my creative process...)

WWTLT you went skinny dipping
Old 07-14-2012, 04:32 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,052 Times in 13,920 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Never!!!!

WWTLTY went to a Christmas shop?
Old 07-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,281 Times in 5,593 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Never!!!!

WWTLTY went to a Christmas shop?
Went to the Christmas shop at the local plant nursery last Saturday after Thanksgiving ... enjoyed it so much I'm going to try to do it annually!

WWTLTY laughed so hard you cried?

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-14-2012), Christmasstar (07-18-2012)
Old 07-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,475 Times in 1,963 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
A couple of weeks ago with my Mother-in-law, we got into one of those moments that when one would laugh, the other would laugh harder. My gosh, I think that went on for 20 minutes, she was killing me, from making me laughing so much....

WWTLT you colored in a coloring book?
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 01:05 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,055 Times in 3,685 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
a few weeks ago in a mickey mouse coloring book with kandice

wwtltu slept in long....and were tired just 2 hours after waking up?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post: