Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » When Was the Last Time...?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
um... sometime this past fall, I think... but I'm hard pressed to think of what it was...

WWTLTY ate a big bag of goldfish crackers all in one sitting
Old 01-09-2013, 04:39 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
um... sometime this past fall, I think... but I'm hard pressed to think of what it was...

WWTLTY ate a big bag of goldfish crackers all in one sitting

Well, honestly I'm not a big goldfish fan...HOWEVER ! I've done that many times with potato chips !

WWTLTY went skinny dipping ?!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
1969... Slippery Rock creek at Sarah Heinz House summer camp... I was 12...

WWTLTY tried to juggle anything BESIDES your hectic schedule...
Old 01-10-2013, 09:09 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

1969... Slippery Rock creek at Sarah Heinz House summer camp... I was 12...

WWTLTY tried to juggle anything BESIDES your hectic schedule...

This week when I did the bills

WWTLTY sang in the shower ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Tuesday

WWYLTY went through the Drive-Thru
Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 PM

holly

Tuesday

WWTLTY laughed to hard you cried ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

been awhile... maybe a year or more...

WWTLTY mixed two different types of cold cereal because there wasn't enough of either for a full bowl..?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:14 PM

holly

Probably when I was a kid !!

WWTLTY played kick the can ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

in Boy Scouts... 1971-ish...

WWTLTY spilled dip on your new sweater..?
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM

holly

in Boy Scouts... 1971-ish...

WWTLTY spilled dip on your new sweater..?

Week ago last month !

WWTLTY owed at tax time ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]