Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,249
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Where can I find the review?

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 08-27-2007, 11:29 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Where can I find the review?
Hi JanaBanana...
I'm adding the review to ChristmasFlick.com right now... it should show up here on the board in the 'Christmas in the news' topic.... ElfBot will find it and post it...

I'll post a link to it as soon as I see it...

Old 08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oh ok Thanks...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-27-2007, 08:17 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Jana... I was wrong, ElfBot found it, but posted it here in Christmas Media....
Old 08-28-2007, 06:23 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

MarthaK has shown a merry dispositionMarthaK has shown a merry disposition
I have a few favorites that a number of younger folks aren't as familiar with:

Christmas in Connecticut...with Barbara Stanwick.
The Bishop's Wife...with Cary Grant. (Don't miss Carolyn Grimes/Zuzu and the "young" George Bailey in their other Christmas movie rolls.)

Another good one is The Bells of St Mary's, starring Bing Crosby....but I don't think it's on DVD yet.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:20 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
i believe i have both of those
Old 08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Crimbo_Spirit has shown a merry disposition
santahat

Hey DVDGUY ,
Any Chance of you reviewing A Christmas Story
Many Thanks in advance
Old 08-30-2007, 09:03 AM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
christmas story the bb gun & what not? I have a double disc of that. Ill do that right after the others, thanks for request
Old 09-21-2007, 08:20 AM

Last Achievements

Trying to get back on track with reviews, Ill get on some more in the next few days, since ill be off
Old 09-28-2007, 06:34 AM

Last Achievements

Christmas in connecticut review is in & should be up soon