Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I must really love christmas to be downloading a christmas screensaver already

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,126
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, MetalBlessing

Old 07-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
I must really love christmas to be downloading a christmas screensaver already

Hey everyone, I just got bored yesterday and begin trying to find a screen saver for christmas. I found one at screensaver.com. It's a 3d one where the theme is christmas eve. They have different ones every time your computer sleeps. It is of different living rooms with a fire place going. The tree is up with presents underneath and milk and cookies out and christmas candles out. And snow falling outside in the windows. The thing that almost made me cry literally was the snow falling outside and the decorations. The christmas in july special is as well maybe that's making it worse. I think the snow really hit me because the high again today is supposed to be 108 and sunny. I hate summer so much any year but esp this year with the records we have broken this year. Anyone ever experience this?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilovesilentnight For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-22-2012), Christmasstar (07-27-2012), made582 (07-22-2012), MsChristmas (07-27-2012), Mumof2 (08-12-2012), xmastidings (07-27-2012)

Old 07-22-2012, 01:11 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
sounds beautiful!!!! I can understand being unhappy with the extreme heat....finally summer seems to be arriving here....and I am glad we are getting sum....but I dont envy You guys with this extreme heat....prayin for ya

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-22-2012), Christmasstar (07-27-2012), xmastidings (07-27-2012)
Old 07-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
i just mowed. It is 105 on the index. It makes you all sticky and nasty. Uggh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovesilentnight For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-22-2012), Christmasstar (07-27-2012), xmastidings (07-27-2012)
Old 07-22-2012, 03:13 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by ilovesilentnight View Post
Hey everyone, I just got bored yesterday and begin trying to find a screen saver for christmas. I found one at screensaver.com. It's a 3d one where the theme is christmas eve. They have different ones every time your computer sleeps. It is of different living rooms with a fire place going. The tree is up with presents underneath and milk and cookies out and christmas candles out. And snow falling outside in the windows. The thing that almost made me cry literally was the snow falling outside and the decorations. The christmas in july special is as well maybe that's making it worse. I think the snow really hit me because the high again today is supposed to be 108 and sunny. I hate summer so much any year but esp this year with the records we have broken this year. Anyone ever experience this?
I feel exactly the same way.........Whenever I watch a Christmas movie particularly in this heat we have been having, it always makes me a little bit teary-eyed because I miss Christmas so much !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-27-2012), xmastidings (07-27-2012)
Old 07-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That sounds lovely!

I don't necessarily mind summer but I definitely don't deal well with the heat so all these 100 + days are really taking their toll and making me long for the cooler days and crisp evenings of fall.

Hang in there - before you know it Christmas will be right around the corner!!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

MonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry disposition
I'm definitely a fan of summer but this one has been really rough this year. Not a lot of rain has killed most of our grass, it looks like straw out there lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMasher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,123 Times in 2,242 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Hi ilovesilentnight, I found this thread here at MMC from the head guy himself here at MMC, (Jeff Westover). I downloaded the desktop backgrounds and I love them. Hope this will add to your collection of Christmas fun...

http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23095
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-27-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
The screensavers sound nice! Im ready for the Fall. I dont mind the summer if the temps stay no hotter then the 80's with low humidity haha. But after a month of heat Im ready for the Fall! Not too much longer friends!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,052 Times in 13,422 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I do that all the time!
Often when my son uses the computer he will just shake his head and realise it is just mom!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

florentine has shown a merry disposition
I Love summer and the sun!! But here in London there's hardly any sun and good weather, so now I am already looking forward to autumn and winter!!
I love the screen savers you found! I always wanted to have cozy ones like these! Thanks so much for sharing