Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Christmas Commercials 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I havenīt seen any Christmas Commercial yet.
But they show donations for charitable organizations on television. They always do that at Christmas time...

Old 10-22-2012, 01:10 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
@Sabine....I saw a Lindt Commercial that has and ornament sitting on a garland in it......lol....I find that very christmassy...and i was shocked to see it so so early....of course....very happy too....i think my friend who was sitting next to me was ready to send me to the nuthouse....thatīs how I was sitting their clapping and screaming....lol....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Sabine (10-22-2012), whitney37354 (11-05-2012)
Old 10-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 693 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
This Werther's Original candy commercial has been been airing for a while now, and I think it aired last year as well. While it's not technically a Christmas commercial, it gives off a Christmas vibe; at least to me it does...
Old 10-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Just saw a commercial for the ZipLoc "holiday collection". And, a Reddi-Wip Thanksgiving commercial, yesterday.
A Christmas Petsmart commercial started airing today too!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,528 Times in 1,985 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
I just witnessed my first Christmas Commercial of 2012! It was for Petsmart. It announced an early "Holiday" sale that would be going on this weekend. Christmas was everywhere in the commercial. Exciting!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
Old 10-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I love the scenery in the Target Christmas commercial but then it gets ruined by the dog.
But so far it's the only Christmas commercial I've seen.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

There have been so many Christmas ones playing around here that I have been losing count.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
Starting Nov 1st - they've definitely starting already!
Saw a Subway, Kholh's and Air Wick Holiday collection just on the 1st alone!

Xmas season is just about here!!

Cheers!!

ML
Old 11-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,647 Times in 585 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
DD & I look forward to the first Dixie Stampde Christmas commercial every year. This year it was Oct. 30, in the morning, befor taking DD to school. When it came on, we stared squealing, jumping up & down, & hugging each other! People would have thought we were crazy, had they seen us...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I saw my first Christmas commercial yesterday at my Mom's house. It was for Walgreen's.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (11-06-2012)