Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family Schedule

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,464
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Little Girl's Christmas:...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:55 PM
53,975 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2005
By MMC Editor
06-11-2005 11:02 PM
39,314 Views  0 Posts
Fred Claus (Movie Review)
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:47 PM
53,508 Views  0 Posts
It Ain't About A Bird
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:25 PM
46,395 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 The Bog Ruby...
By Meceka
08-20-2011 10:33 AM
Last post by ibelieveinchristmas
10-11-2011 10:05 AM
1 Posts

Old 10-06-2012, 06:22 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,427 Times in 4,402 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family Schedule

Friends, friends, friends, I'm as excited as a kid at Christmas....wait....it's about Christmas..NO WONDER! As I was reading my Christmas Newspaper this morning, I looked and one of the sections was "ABC FAMILY PRESENTS "COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS" STARTING NOVEMBER 18!" I dang near spit my coffee out! So, let me shut up and show it to you! By the way...I didn't write this....

IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR, AS ABC FAMILY PRESENTS

“COUNTDOWN TO 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS” STARTING SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18

Burbank, CA (October 5, 2012) — ABC Family gives thanks with new holiday programming during the “Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas” from November 18 - 30, 2012. The annual event will include the world premiere of “Home Alone: The Holiday Heist” on Sunday, November 25 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT). ABC Family will also air an all-new holiday episode of the hit drama “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” on Monday, November 19 (8:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET/PT), plus the basic cable premiere of “Nanny McPhee Returns” on Friday, November 23 (8:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT), and a special airing of “The Blind Side” on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22 (8:00 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT).

On Monday, November 19, an all day marathon of “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” airs from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET/PT, leading into the premiere of a new holiday episode starting at 8:00 PM ET/PT. In “Hedy’s Happy Holiday House,” the gang find themselves celebrating the holidays at an abandoned toy warehouse when Kathy suddenly goes into labor. Meanwhile, Grace wishes for a Christmas miracle with Jack.

On Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22 at 8:00 PM ET/PT, ABC Family will air “The Blind Side,” the true story of football star Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron), a homeless teen who's taken in by a compassionate woman (Sandra Bullock) and her family (Tim McGraw).

On Friday, November 23 at 8:30 PM ET/PT, it’s the basic cable premiere of “Nanny McPhee Returns.” A young mother (Maggie Gyllenhaal) is in desperate need of Nanny McPhee’s (Emma Thompson) magical help as she tries to raise her five children, a niece and a nephew while running the family farm. Be sure to catch the original “Nanny McPhee” at 6:30 PM ET/PT.

And on Sunday, November 25 at 8:00 PM ET/PT, it’s the world premiere of “Home Alone: The Holiday Heist.” Eight-year-old Finn (Christian Martyn) is terrified to learn his family is relocating from sunny California to Maine, and the scariest house he has ever seen! Convinced that his new house is haunted, Finn sets up a series of elaborate traps to catch the “ghost” in action. Left home alone with his sister while their parents are stranded across town, Finn’s traps catch a new target – a group of thieves (Malcolm McDowell, Debi Mazar and Eddie Steeples) who have targeted Finn’s house. Ed Asner co-stars. See how the “Home Alone” hijinks began with the original “Home Alone” airing on Saturday, November 24 at 8:00 PM ET/PT.

Fans can get more information at: Facebook.com/25daysofchristmas

Twitter.com/ABCF25days / www.abcfamily.com/25daysofchristmas

Part of the Disney/ABC Television Group, ABC Family is distributed in over 97 million homes. ABC Family features programming reflecting today’s families, entertaining and connecting with adults through relatable programming about today’s relationships – told with a mix of diversity, passion, humor and heart. ABC Family’s programming is a combination of original series and original movies, quality acquired series and blockbuster theatricals. Emmy® Award-winning ABCFamily.com provides a variety of interactive entertainment and community features, from rich, fan-centric programming – including blogs, viewing parties, webisodes, full episodes of the network’s hit programming, along with sneak peek exclusive previews and behind-the-scenes clips. ABC Family is also the destination for annual Holiday events with “13 Nights of Halloween” and “25 Days of Christmas.” ABC Family. A New Kind of Family.

Have glove will travel
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
christmas87 (10-06-2012), GingerMel (10-09-2012), lauriebear (10-08-2012), made582 (10-08-2012), Murphman (10-08-2012), sugar142286 (10-08-2012)
Old 10-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
So, while I know this isn't a complete schedule, it's another sign that our best time of year is just around the corner!

Have glove will travel
Old 10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,550 Times in 14,053 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks!! One question though, Where do you get a Christmas newspaper from?

Go Bruins!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,673 Times in 1,298 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
I want a Christmas Newspaper as well..

While I understand the story behind "Blind Side" and everything but i don't feel it fits well in the holiday lineup.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,550 Times in 14,053 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
I want a Christmas Newspaper as well..

While I understand the story behind "Blind Side" and everything but i don't feel it fits well in the holiday lineup.
It has a Thanksgiving scene, and a Christmas card scene. Doesn't that count?

Go Bruins!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,673 Times in 1,298 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
It has a Thanksgiving scene, and a Christmas card scene. Doesn't that count?

True at least gives it some merit but still no hope for charlie and chocolate factory which will be played over and over again.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,568 Times in 1,458 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks BC!!! This is great news to read... I was at the Italian Market on Saturday and they were playing Dean Martan Baby It's Cold Outside LOVED IT!!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
so is this the full schedule or no??
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 77,853 Times in 13,383 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the news Coach! It's very exciting!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
Old 10-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Ok, so let me explain my "Christmas Newspaper".

On my ipad, I have a reader that allows you to design your own newpaper called Zite. This program will look for articles related to your key search words that you program in. There will usually be 3 or 4 articles, but in July I start getting about 15 a day and then around October it gets up to 30 or so and will only get better from here on out!

Have glove will travel