Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » New to Me Christmas Music

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,992
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
New to Me Christmas Music

I checked out some Christmas CDs at the library on Saturday. Carole King's "A Holiday Carole," Scott Weiland's "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," and Amy Grant's "The Christmas Collection." I also picked up two used CDs at the library sale. Peter Kater's "Xmas Ecstasy" and Mary Chapin Carpenter's "Come Darkness, Come Light--Twelve Songs of Christmas."

So, I'm familiar with Mary Chapin Carpenter's Christmas music, but not Peter Kater's. Has anyone ever heard his CD?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,983 Times in 9,612 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I never heard of him before. I just looked him up and listened to a little bit, nice piano playing!

Old 10-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I never heard of him before. I just looked him up and listened to a little bit, nice piano playing!
Thanks for giving it a listen! I haven't had the chance yet. Ooh, I love piano music. Need to pop it in soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to BooksNChristmas For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-10-2012)