Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Shadows In the Mirror

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 08-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
what's the bloody mary thing?

has anyone got any stories for me to tell at my halloween party? it's a kids party (age 7-11) so i don't want anything too frightening, but something that will make them get into the spirit of it.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Jack Frost

Bloody Mary was some chick who dies I guess (and then I suppose they named a drink after her?) and somehow it involves a mirror. Anyway, you turn off all the lights and stand in front of a mirror with only a candle and say "Bloody mary" six times and the ghost of her bloody corpse appears in the mirror.

Usually though the light plays havoc on your eyes and your own face ends up looking screwed and you run out of the house screaming like a 12 year old girl.

Bored kids with nothing better to do.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
lol! don't think i will be trying that one!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Bloody Mary was an English queen, the myth is from her being (possibly deliberately) childless so she could continue ruling, the drink is from her name as well.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

sarahelizabeth is a new face around here!
Scary! I just read it to my best friend on the phone. We both thought it was freaky. She's not appreciative though, as she was about to go to bed!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Amanda Elf has shown a merry dispositionAmanda Elf has shown a merry disposition
CREEPY!
My dd is always asking me to scare her with stories. I'll have to save that for closer to Halloween!
Never tried the bloody mary thing as a kid, too chicken..never heard of the blue baby one.