Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 08-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Jack Frost

How are you doin?

New to the board and wanted to say hi. This seems to be the most active Christmas board I can find online, hope to be adding to the conversation soon. I'm married (very happily) with 3 kids and working in the field I learned while active duty in the Air Force. I travel a lot throughout the year to the mid west and the west, although I'd rather be at home!
My wife and I have known each other since high school and have been married for 10 years.
We are a proud homeschool faily and devout Catholics. I have a real weakness for the Rankin/Bass Christmas specials and I cannot wait for this heat to be over and some cold weather to set in (tired of the 100+ weather).

Thanks!

Old 08-11-2007, 08:48 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Welcome! We're thrilled to have you here, Jack. We homeschool our kids too, been doing it since 1994 (back when folks looked at you crosseyed when you said you homeschooled, now it's mainstream). Please make yourself at home.

Jeff
Old 08-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Welcome Jack Frost. This is a very active Christmas Site. I hope you enjoy it just as much as we all do. Welcome Welcome Welcome!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

Welcome Jack Frost. Glad to see you found us here. I am fairly new here myself but already call this home. There are a lot of frendly folks here that make this site feel warm and special. Most here I know are from a couple other past sites and they are the bestest, the others are great also and help to make this a special Christmas family.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

Jack!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:04 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Who doesn't love Rankin and Bass Christmas specials. I remember a rather lengthy discussion on my first forum about the doll on the Island of Misfit toys and why she was so depressed.
It's hard to choose a favourite animated special though. I used to fall asleep listening to some of the soundtracks on my record player.

I totally understand homeschooling, especially when you're on the move as much as you are. My cousin married her Junior High sweetheart and they've been happy for twenty years.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll discover plenty to talk about here.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome Jack!

I too married my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 19 years and have 3 children.

Rankin/Bass Christmas shows are my favorite. It seems we have a lot in common.