Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Around the World » Christmas24 - First day Schedule!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Around the World These Merry Forums now support members from all over the world. We have many active members from the UK, Australia, South America, Canada and all over Europe. Since most of our areas tend to concentrate on the American traditions of Christmas we dedicate this area for discussion of Christmas around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,841
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
star Christmas24 - First day Schedule!

For all of us in the UK we know that movies24 will become christmas24 tomorrow with round the clock christmas movies!

Here is the first days schedule to wet your appetite! I can't wait!!
Morning
6:00 AM
Teleshopping
7:00 AM
Christmas in Boston
9:00 AM
November Christmas
11:00 AM
Miracle in Manhattan
Afternoon
1:00 PM
A Christmas Kiss
3:00 PM
Mistletoe Over Manhattan
5:00 PM
Snow
Evening
7:00 PM
Snow 2: Brain Freeze
9:00 PM
Cancel Christmas
11:00 PM
My Dog's Christmas Miracle
Late Night
1:00 AM
Christmas in Boston
3:00 AM
The Santa Incident
5:00 AM

Full listings on the Movies24 website!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,105 Times in 413 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Looking good,i will make time tomorrow to watch a movie all two,im more excited about the music channels myself that gets me in the mood alot more,most start mid november this year.