Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » 2012 Canadian Broadcast Corporation Holiday Magic Schedule

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,022)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
How the Grinch Stole...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:18 PM
58,896 Views  0 Posts
Grandpa Got Run Over By...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:22 PM
63,858 Views  0 Posts
santahat The True Story of Santa...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:59 PM
0 Posts
My Santa Claus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:41 PM
52,235 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:16 PM
41,644 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-18-2012, 05:30 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,207 Times in 2,270 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
2012 Canadian Broadcast Corporation Holiday Magic Schedule

Forgive me if this has already been listed somewhere 'round these parts. I found this while looking for radio programming.

Now someone return the favor and find some CBC seasonal radio programming and post it here.

From the page:

CBC HOLIDAY SHOWS SCHEDULE

CBC is #1 for the holidays. Check out our holiday programming schedule below.

Toy Story 3
Airs December 2, 2012 8:00 PM
The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home. Director: Lee UnkrichStars:... Read More »

Stars On Ice 2011
Airs December 3, 2012 8:00 PM
Exceptional performances by some of Canada's top figure skaters, features interviews with cast members and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show. This years show will feature: Kurt Browning, Joannie Rochette, Jamie Sale and David Pelletier, Shawn Sawyer,... Read More »

Dragons' Den Holiday Special
Airs December 5, 2012 8:00 PM
Tune in to a special edition of Dragons' Den to see if the Dragons are feeling generous this holiday season. A filmmaker delivers his idea for a new film; a new board game sparks some Dragon cheer; and an easy... Read More »

Home Alone
Airs December 9, 2012 8:00 PM
It is Christmas Time and the McAllister family is preparing for a vacation in Paris, France. But, the youngest in the family named Kevin got into a scuffle with his older brother Buzz and was sent to his room which... Read More »

Frosty the Snowman
Airs December 10, 2012 8:30 PM
A living snowman and a little girl struggle to elude a greedy magician who is after the snowman's magic hat.... Read More »

22 Minutes: Holiday Special
Airs December 11, 2012 8:00 PM
We bring you letters to Santa from Peter Mansbridge, Jim Cuddy, and Survivorman's Les Stroud (to name a few), new takes on traditional holiday stories like A Christmas Carol (with Kevin O'Leary as Scrooge) and Miracle on 34th Street, and... Read More »

Holiday Festival on Ice 2012
Airs December 12, 2012 8:00 PM
Coming this fall to Mile One Centre in St. John's, NL, Holiday Festival On Ice! The show will feature none other than Elvis Sojko, Kurt Browning, Joannie Rochette, Jeffrey Buttle, Sinead & John Kerr and Shawn Sawyer, with music by... Read More »

Mickey's Christmas Carol
Airs December 13, 2012 8:00 PM
The classic Disney animated characters play the roles in this animated retelling of the Charles Dickens masterpiece.Watch the trailer:... Read More »

The Magic Hockey Skates
Airs December 13, 2012 8:30 PM
This season Joey is determined to prove to his older brother, Zach, that he can be an all-star hockey player, too - all he needs are some new skates. Much to Joey's disappointment, his father can't afford the top-of-the-line skates... Read More »

Season of Song: Canadian Tenors & Friends
Airs December 13, 2012 9:00 PM
The Canadian Tenors are joined by a star-studded lineup that features two of Canada's greatest music legends, Paul Anka and David Foster, and three of the world's biggest young stars, Justin Bieber, Charice and Jackie Evancho to perform holiday classics... Read More »

Last edited by RadioJonD; 11-18-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Pssst!!! Do yourself a favor; turn off the TV & turn on your radio or internet radio!