Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Niko 2 - Little Brother, Big Trouble!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-22-2012, 01:00 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Niko 2 - Little Brother, Big Trouble!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FSU5VddvVk

Kandice and I are going to see this in the movies....we saw the first part in the theater in December 2009 and Kandice loved every second of it....I did too btw....it is the cutest movie ever

here are some pictures of the first part

Niko, a little reindeer is raised by his momma....he truly believes that one of Santas reindeer is his father...he is always laughed at and gets in trouble because it too....at some point...he just decides to leave and search for his father........it is very funny, very cute and moving too at the end......

btw....the way Santa´s reindeer act is hilarious....they act and are treated like rockstars by the rest of the reindeers hahaha

now in the sequel...he seems to try to get his mother and father back together again...since his mom is about to get remarried....at least that is my understanding of it

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You