Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Trick R' Treat 2007

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Feast of Fools
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:33 PM
54,057 Views  0 Posts
santahat The Changing Face of...
By MMC Editor
10-31-2011 08:23 AM
60,151 Views  0 Posts
stocking Top Ten Reasons You...
By MMC Editor
09-23-2013 04:07 PM
13,747 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Safety
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:51 PM
45,275 Views  0 Posts
What is Mrs. Claus'...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:53 PM
57,518 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Jack Frost

Trick R' Treat 2007

A new film directed by one of the writers of Superman Returns, and produced by Bryan Singer, is coming out this October. Trick R' Treat involves four seperate but intertwining stories all set on Oct 31st. Trailers for the movie can be seen online now, although I cannot find an official movie site yet.
Sideshow Toys will be releasing a figure based on one of the characters named "Sam."

Looks good, but will it be good?

Old 08-14-2007, 02:57 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hopefully its entertaining for the entire family

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Jack Frost

Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Hopefully its entertaining for the entire family
I guess if the entire family is nuts...

My wife already told me she's freaked out by the trailer. I guess that means she won't be seeing Halloween with me either.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:24 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oh ok.. I havent seen the trailer.. dial up makes it hard... so I guess the kids wont be seeing this one.

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Jack Frost

Oh, yeah, this won't be one for kiddos. The trailer does look good and from what I've read on these baords you're a horror fan so you should like it.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Is this what your talking about:

http://www.vidly.net/trick-r-treat-movie-trailer.html
Old 08-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
http://www.movieweb.com/video/V07G37ltvyDIJW

Another link to it. I must say I'm very impressed, doesn't seem to be run-of-the-mill or torture-related, two very good things. I laughed when they showed the kid in the Superman outfit in the beginning. I was like "Brian, you sly dog"
Old 08-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Jack Frost

I've yet to get tired of that trailer. And I agree, unlike many horror films this one "appears" to have a head on its shoulders (at least for now) and clearly plays up to what many of us love about the holiday. A fantastic array of imagery, just please let there be some content, a fully realized story perhaps??

Old 08-15-2007, 02:20 PM

Last Achievements

While im waiting for these to load.. it looks like its not going to be released until 08

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-15-2007, 03:17 PM

Last Achievements

Oh boy I was wrong! Its out October 5th! Perfect timing I would rather go see this one then the other Halloween movie.. gonna tell hubby we have a date on the 5th!
The trailer finally fully loaded for me after over 40 minutes... its looks really good and scary... not gorey, which is even better that its not!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}