Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Trick R' Treat 2007

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,835
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
*shiver* I just watched the trailer and I think this could defiitely be one of those movies that could go either way...either be really good or really bad. I'm always wary of watching scary movies in the theater because I'm so easily "grossed out" by blood and guts but this didn't look like it would be *too* bad in that department.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im not a fan of the gore and blood type movies at all,,, this one looks like it will be scary and not too gorey

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Thinking of going to see this movie tomorrow night.. has anyone seen any reviews on it yet?
RottenTomatoes has nothing.

What's strange is it thinks TrT is coming out in 2008.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:00 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im confused because one place said oct 5th 2007, and the other one is saying 2008? I cant find a showing here in my town at all so it must not be out?

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

xlizxfraserx has shown a merry dispositionxlizxfraserx has shown a merry disposition
Im realy excited to go see it, but as Sunshine73 said it could be awsome or it could suck.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Yeah it's coming out next October. Shame. They have this potentially great movie all finished, but they can't release it. Oh well.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Sounds great, i love horror movies.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
So when exactly is this movie out? on IMDb it say's 2009?? Wish it was out sooner.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by clarebear06 View Post
So when exactly is this movie out? on IMDb it say's 2009?? Wish it was out sooner.
Unless I'm mistaken it's supposed to be this October, 2009 may be a placeholder date.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

xmaslilly has shown a merry dispositionxmaslilly has shown a merry disposition
This movie looks awsome..
I hope all the good parts wer enot the ones we see in the commercials like most movies.
I wish they would make a decision on when it is going to coe out.