Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » How many of you want snow

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 08-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
you want to try living in england then, it is always cold!!!! we have had an awful summer but i don't mind!
Old 08-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

little miss icequeen has shown a merry dispositionlittle miss icequeen has shown a merry disposition
Here it is sunny and getting colder each day.
I can feel the autumn is on itīs way, my second favorite after winter of course.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Bring on the cold and if someone doesn't want their snow you can give it to us please. This heat is unbearable! I commiserate with you guys in the south, it's worse there than here for once. But we all know that it could be worse you could have alot more rain........
Bring on the snow...l.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Jinglebelle View Post
TEASE US! UH! Sounds wonderful!!!!
Not to brag or anything.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Everything but the trees are turning to Autumn here. Low 40's at night and low 70's during the day and it just keeps getting lower. We are expecting the first snowfall around mid to late September or so and I Can't wait!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Sure, rub it in that you have all the good weather. Smarty boots.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Andrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry dispositionAndrex has shown a merry disposition
Tonight it's warmed up, maybe the cold spell's over.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
it has cooled off a bit. No more double digit highs. It's still in the 90's though
Old 08-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
holly

Originally Posted by kgstyles View Post
Everything but the trees are turning to Autumn here. Low 40's at night and low 70's during the day and it just keeps getting lower. We are expecting the first snowfall around mid to late September or so and I Can't wait!
Ohhhhhhh! I'm so jealous! I will take cold and snow anyday over what we have in Texas. 2 Seasons, hot & humid. When you open the front door, it feels like you opened the oven door. Some people say that if I lived up North I wouldn't want the snow. I've spent winters in Boston, Detroit, and I LOVED IT. I was in Salt Lake City (I'm envious of you too Jeff) for the World Fast Pitch Softball Tournament one summer and the thing I loved about the Northern Summer climate was that it was hot in the daytime; but for crying out loud, it knew when to turn itself off. The mornings were cool and the evenings were cool. In Texas you can walk out the door at 4 in the morning and it's hot and humid. I'll take the snow anyday.
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
Old 08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Storytime, I agree with you. After living in California and Arizona, it's the same here (kind of). I loved living in Illinois with the 4 seasons and the cool crisp air. We won't get that kind of weather for a while here in AZ. Maybe in November we will get the cooler weather. I always hope for alot of snow and never get that much.