Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » All i want from my parents this year is one thing

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 05-31-2008, 01:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,177 Times in 418 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I would love to have their continued support with all of my dreams. They have always given me so much.
But a Red Sox jersey wouldnt hurt either
Old 06-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have no idea what I want this year.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:47 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Jennifer Love Hewitt?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,235 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
I still feel their love and that's all I can ask.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Buddercup

Being able to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day as a family, after last year it will be special to all be together for Christmas.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

MammaElf has shown a merry disposition
all I want is my dh's business to do well. To the OP, be glad they ask this early, all I get is "It's way to early to be thinking about Christmas" *Sigh* Parents just dont understand LOL
Old 07-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

starflake has shown a merry disposition
I keep a running "Wish List" in a computer journal of mine because when the rare desire strikes, it pops up from La-la-land; I'd forget it if I didn't write it down.

So far, I'd like a 3-tiered mini cake pan set because I'd like to start incorporating elaborate fondant-covered cakes into some of our special occasions. A big cake is such a waste on we cupcake/pie loyalists.

And I'd love piano sheet music for Howard Blake's "Walking in the Air" and/or Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" (3rd movement especially), but we'll see if I've earned it by then (by thoroughly appreciating the music I have).

Besides those, I love stocking stuffers. DH excels at surprising me.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This is an interesting thread - fun to read. I would love to get (1) a bunch of paperback books by one writer that the giver absolutely loves (all the better if they are used paperbacks. It isn't about spending money, it is about sharing enjoyment!).

A gift certificate to use at after-Christmas clearance sales. OR - a Starbucks gift certificate.

Spending relaxed, happy time with our family and friends is the BEST gift! Anytime that happens, it is Christmas for me.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,061 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
I never ask them for anything because they have guided me in the right direction all my life and made me the person I am today. Last year the surprised me with a new Sat Nav system though
Old 07-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
No idea. Like Annette, I usually just want for the kids, not myself. Or the things that I do want, they're too far to give (such as an afternoon together, babysitting, etc).

I think this year DH and I are going to go somewhere and call that our gift to each other.