Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,440
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmastide (A German...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:58 PM
0 Posts
Bells The Nativity: The Story...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:42 PM
81,090 Views  0 Posts
Lower Your Thanksgiving...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:48 PM
49,919 Views  0 Posts
There's Something About...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:38 PM
40,733 Views  0 Posts
He was there!
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:34 PM
46,717 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Invalid Email

chelster has shown a merry disposition
Christmas travels

Where is your favorite place for Christmas?? I have been to NYC once to see the Rockefeller tree and all the window displays...wish I could go back again...so much to see and do!! especially the shopping

Where are the other "hot spots" for larger than life Christmas celebrations?? Has anyone ever been to Disney World at Christmas??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelster For This Useful Post:
Mumof2 (12-04-2012), Spyells (12-04-2012)
Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
When I was lil there was NOTHIN' like goin' in downtown Boston.drinkin' hot chocolat from dunkies,The window's with the Enchanted Forrest,uh so Beautiful.Shoppin' at Filene's,Jordan Marsh,the carts..oh I miss my City!!

I also Love goin' into New Orleans this time of year.Sorta reminds me of my city.Shoppin' is so fun there.A few things I love about N.O.is:Celebration in the Oaks,Reveillon Dinners,Teddy Bear Tea(,My favorite to take my daughter is the Roosevelt Hotel) The Shrimp Boats all decorated,lots of festivals too! Magazine St. So many things.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria