Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Happy 2nd Half of the Year!!

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,464
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Polar Express (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:00 PM
44,097 Views  0 Posts
A Parent's Night Before...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:41 PM
40,432 Views  0 Posts
The Snow Maiden
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:51 PM
62,757 Views  0 Posts
Gifting Without Charging
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:03 PM
49,709 Views  0 Posts
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts

Old 07-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Happy 2nd Half of the Year!!

Today is July 1st, the start of the second (and best!) half of the year! It's all downhill from here folks, the weather will eventually start getting cooler, and it'll be time to get the Christmas decorations out before you know it!

I tend to enjoy the fireworks of July 4th as the start of the festivities for the second half of the year. Anyone else feel the same way?

Anyone doing anything "Christmasy" today?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (07-02-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (07-02-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (07-02-2013), DoubleA (07-02-2013), Festive Spirit (07-02-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-02-2013), made582 (07-02-2013), snowflake22 (07-02-2013)
Old 07-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,104 Times in 1,292 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Happy Half way to you too! It really is exciting to think that in a few more weeks we will be in Autum , my favourite time of year! In the UK we don't celebrate July 4th but I agree with you that it is a wonderful way to kick off the start of things to come.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-02-2013), snowflake22 (07-02-2013)
Old 07-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,334 Times in 6,482 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy 2nd half of the year to you too, KWasser
Festive Spirit (07-02-2013), made582 (07-02-2013), snowflake22 (07-02-2013)
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 145,122 Times in 26,696 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy 2nd half of the day to you too!!!!!!

I'm listening to MCR this morning.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (07-02-2013), snowflake22 (07-02-2013)
Old 07-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

christmasdisplays.co.nz has shown a merry disposition
For us it's winter now and will start getting warmer soon. Definitely the best half of the year.
The Following User Says Thank You to christmasdisplays.co.nz For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (07-03-2013)
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
I listened to some classic Christmas music and made homemade coco. It helped that it was a cook rainy day here in Maine. Happy 2nd half to you too.

The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasSpirit76 For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (07-03-2013)
Old 07-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,165 Times in 410 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Woohoo Happy 2nd half of the year, now we will be hitting some of the best times, lets get this Hallmark ornament weekend here to kick it off.
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-03-2013), Festive Spirit (07-03-2013)