Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Don't worry I'll keep your secret.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
stocking

Yeah I am having Christmas fits :P I had to listen to Christmas music the other night and then watch Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Im tempted to watch the Santa Clause too! My wife thinks Im strange But I know you all dont!! hah!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
Christmas music is just soothing i guess
Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We are going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra Nov. 15th!!! I am so excited - what a way to kick off the Holiday season - and it's before Thanksgiving - I am going to be in such a Christmas mood, how will I contain myself until after Thanksgiving????
Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This has definitely happened to me. Christmas is my "happy place" So, when I'm feeling bad, sad or just plain put out with the world, Christmas music/movies/or even just visiting here will usually put me in a much better frame of mind.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
This has definitely happened to me. Christmas is my "happy place" So, when I'm feeling bad, sad or just plain put out with the world, Christmas music/movies/or even just visiting here will usually put me in a much better frame of mind.
Ditto.....
Old 08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
present

I really got in the mood tonight after watching "The Bishop's Wife " on TNT.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Storeytime.....Welcome Back!!!!! I hope you are doing & feeling well!!!! Good to see you around!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
We're supposed to have one more day of low 90's, then 80s for the rest of the week. That's still pretty warm, but just knowing the the heat is on its way out puts me in a Christmas mood. Today I lit some candles, listened to my Johnny Tillotson Christmas CD, then watched Christmas With the Kranks.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus it's almost September)
Old 08-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
Originally Posted by stillsnowberry View Post
We're supposed to have one more day of low 90's, then 80s for the rest of the week. That's still pretty warm, but just knowing the the heat is on its way out puts me in a Christmas mood. Today I lit some candles, listened to my Johnny Tillotson Christmas CD, then watched Christmas With the Kranks.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus it's almost September)
I am glad summer is almost over.