Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Snowman2 Top Five Christmas Hoaxes
By MMC Editor
09-09-2013 02:14 PM
23,971 Views  0 Posts
Mrs. Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:55 PM
Last post by sammylar1304
08-17-2011 02:31 PM
47,865 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Tree Christmas During the...
By Meceka
08-12-2011 05:57 PM
Last post by thumbie123
03-03-2013 09:21 AM
4 Posts
Christmas Tree The First Christmas in...
By Jeff Westover
10-07-2012 10:49 PM
30,669 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 The History of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:54 PM
78,267 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

I finally got the "Almost Home For Christmas" tape. Very nice, for that needed "fix" of Christmas seasoning. Anyone got any other favorites ??
Old 09-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Montana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry disposition
There's other music besides Christmas music? Why didn't someone tell me??!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,261 Times in 3,105 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I got a new book in the mail today that I ordered - Chicken Soup For The Soul Christmas Treasury For Kids - (that means for big kids too, right ) It's "a story a day from Dec. 1st through Christmas for kids & their family's" - ya'll know I can't wait until Dec. 1st to start reading, right?!?!

Old 09-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

chanelsmile112298 has shown a merry disposition
Me 2.
Ill be having a long hard day with the kids or my husband and turn on a chrsitmas movie or pop in a CD and feel at peace and happy.=]]]]
Old 09-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

chanelsmile112298 has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I got a new book in the mail today that I ordered - Chicken Soup For The Soul Christmas Treasury For Kids - (that means for big kids too, right ) It's "a story a day from Dec. 1st through Christmas for kids & their family's" - ya'll know I can't wait until Dec. 1st to start reading, right?!?!
oooh and where can I find this book??? I love Chicken Soup books!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:37 AM

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
All our kids are grown, and we have no grandchildren . . . . yet, so I'd have no one to read to.
Mrs.Eagle isn't much on Christmas either. Maybe the dog would listen . . . . . .
Old 09-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,261 Times in 3,105 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by chanelsmile112298 View Post
oooh and where can I find this book??? I love Chicken Soup books!
I bought it at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-S...0734903&sr=8-4

Make sure you check out these too:

I have this one on order (comes out in October):
http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-S...0734903&sr=8-2

And I have these:
http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-S...0734903&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-S...0734903&sr=8-5

You can also buy them all here, but it was cheaper through Amazon w/ their Free Super Saver Shipping:
http://www.hci-online.com/Engine/sho...gory=92&item=0

Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 AM

Enough of all this talk. I'm going down to the basement and light a few Christmas candles and maybe plug in a couple of sets of Christmas lights.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I am just about to start that book Kringle. I kinda worried because it is a shorter book probably around 300 pages. I prefer books that are at least 500 to 600 pages.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
candle

Oh, I feel Christmasy too. I think I'll play my Carpenters Christmas CD and drink a cup of apple cider.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for apples)