Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Baxter our Christmas Owl

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,857
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 08-27-2007, 11:07 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
stocking Baxter our Christmas Owl

I thought you all might enjoy this... last year we had a Barn Owl make its home up in the outside peak of our home.. if you notice on my website, the largest wreath way up high..right under the roof there he found a place to come in out of the cold snowy weather... he would sleep there all day and at night go out hunting for mice.. I named him "Baxter" our christmas owl... Im REALLY hoping he comes back this year too, because as soon as the weather cleared he never came back? Here he is...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 08-27-2007, 11:32 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
I love Owls almost as much as I love Christmas!! I have my den totally decked out with all kinds of statues, pictures... and anything else I find with Owls on it. I even have an Owl purse... it's too cute!!

Baxter is adorable... I hope he comes back!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Really? How cute! I havent ever heard of anyone collecting owl things.. neat
He is a cutie... If he comes back I will get more pics.. I have more somewhere on a disk here.

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-27-2007, 11:51 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
After I quit slacking off and get the review posted, I'll come back and share some pic's of my Owls!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:58 AM

Last Achievements

Oh yes do Cant wait to see

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-27-2007, 06:49 PM

Last Achievements

Jinglebelle~ I just received the Terry's Village Autumn 2007 catalog and they have the cutest Owl candleholders....
Here is a link to see them

http://www.terrysvillage.com/tvweb/application?namespace=search&origin=searchMain.jsp &event=button.search&Ntt=VT-93%2F602&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=0&x= 7&y=11

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 08-28-2007, 03:22 PM
On the Naughty List

Wowl! THANKS for sharing the link Jana!!! They're owlesome!! They are so cute, I love them!! I'm going to ask Santa for them!!

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get back to you with these pic's...

This is my owl purse...

This is an owl that I drew with a black ink pen. I colored it with crayons and colored pencils then cut it out. Then I glued black construction paper to a small board, then decoupaged on my owl. To finish it off I sprayed it with clear coat.

I can only post 2 pics... so I'll add more in my next post...

Last edited by Jinglebelle; 08-28-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:28 PM
On the Naughty List

OK, heres more...
The first one is my Owl bobble head... isn't he cute??

Here's some more...
http://www.jinglebelljunction.com/owls/OWL003.JPG
http://www.jinglebelljunction.com/owls/OWL004.JPG
http://www.jinglebelljunction.com/owls/OWL006.JPG
http://www.jinglebelljunction.com/owls/OWL008.JPG

Last edited by Jinglebelle; 08-28-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow. Baxter is adorable.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:21 PM

Last Achievements

Thank you MrsH

Jinglebelle!!! That is quite the collection you have there
I love it! Thanks for sharing...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}