Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas music

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,979
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 08-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Christmas music

Just letting you guys know that dish network (if you get it) is having Christmas music on the 70's channel. It's great if you're playing foosball with that certain someone and you keep beating him when listening. He did win the last game, but not by much. He must be getting used to Christmas music. Just a quick note to let everyone know.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hahaha! Fun!
We have direct TV, that's not the same as dish network I think.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Yeah I think it is..... But it was Casey Kasem doing a countdown from 1973. It was really cool to listen to while beating the husband at the game. I was losing pretty much all night and then the music came on and I came back to win the last four out of five games. He wasn't to pleased with the outcome.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
My friend has Dish Network. What channel is that listed under?
Old 08-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

I'm sure it's a different channel than what I have, but its under the XM stations on satellite.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,726 Times in 3,861 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Too funny! We have dish - I'm going to have to check it out!!! Are they still playing Christmas music, or was it just a special?

TwinkleLights25, can I come to your house Saturday?? Direct TV is the only provider carrying the Big Ten Network & I want to watch the Buckeyes!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I want to watch the Buckeyes!!!

Why would you want to go and do that. When you could watch Michigan. Go Blue
Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,726 Times in 3,861 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Billy Battles View Post
Why would you want to go and do that. When you could watch Michigan. Go Blue
OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not a Michigan fan!?!?!?!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
present

Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not a Michigan fan!?!?!?!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!
The best team to watch would be USC. Has anyone found out if that was a special on the 70's channel or are they playing Christmas music now?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Sorry Guys, it was a one time thing with Casey Kasem. I'm sure because of all the hot weather, they were trying to cool things down. But it didn't last......