Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 08-31-2007, 02:45 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
Welp

I saw christmas stuff up today in hallmark and a drug center. And halloween and fall stuff. I was so excited
Old 08-31-2007, 04:35 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
theres some stuff in michaels too
Old 08-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
theres some stuff in michaels too

Where is that at? And i'm gonna got to walmart this weekend and see if they start the christmas stuff up finally and halloween.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:05 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
michaels is a craft store
Old 09-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Amanda Elf has shown a merry dispositionAmanda Elf has shown a merry disposition
Our Walmart doesn't have any Halloween stuff out yet, so no Christmas either...I've been (not so) patiently waiting! The 3 dollar stores have some Halloween though and one had tons...I was like a kid in a candy store! I can't wait to see the Christmas stuff.
We don't have a Micheals, the closest one is 3hrs away.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:22 PM

Last Achievements

big lots had some stuff if anybody has one near by
Old 09-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

candycanemanatee is a new face around here!
holly

I am heading to Big Lots tomorrow for other things...I will have to check out the Christmas stuff they have out!
Old 09-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Keepsake has shown a merry dispositionKeepsake has shown a merry dispositionKeepsake has shown a merry disposition
I think tomorrow I will have to go check out Michaels, Big Lots, The Dollar Tree, Cracker Barrel and Hobby Lobby for there Halloween and Christmas stuff.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:26 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I decorated yesterday

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

I bought some Christmas things at our Big Lots the other day and our Dollar Tree oh and also at Ross'. Our Walmart had boxes and boxes of Christmas things up high in our garden (seasonal) section of the store. They are in the process of moving out all the garden supplies so it won't be long until they get it all on the shelves.