Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » Favorate Christmas Character?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
1) SANTA
2) Grinch
Old 09-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Merry Fourms Member

ChristmasAngel39 has shown a merry disposition
santahat

Rudolph
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasAngel39 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

Frosty
Annabelle
Rudolph
Santa

To many really, I could go on all night.
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 09-14-2007, 10:39 AM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
1. Heat Miser
2. Rizzo the Rat in The Muppet Christmas Carol
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
m'boy Rudolph

I love Snowmen in general too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misfit Toy For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 05-30-2008, 10:36 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
grinch,rudolph,santa...cant pick just one!! lol

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 05-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,177 Times in 418 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Snoopy and Frosty!!!
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 05-31-2008, 08:07 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sam the snowman (Burl) from Rudolph
The Grinch, Max and Cindy Lou Who (I can do her voice and Boris Karloff's -would love to have giant sized wide mouth puppets of those characters.
Snoopy and Linus
Garfield and Odie
Kermit the Frog (from a Muppet's Christmas Carol)
Santa from the animated T'was the Night Before Christmas
Mr. Magoo as Mr. Scrooge

I agree the list could go on and on.

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 05-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,815 Times in 3,857 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Modesty prevents me from including any of MY characters from my Cool Yule Comics site (not MUCH modesty, mind you, but some slight kernal of humility...)

So, I'll have to go with that polka dotted elephant from the Island of Misfit Toys...

Followed closely by Mister Magoo as Scrooge.
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)
Old 05-31-2008, 11:05 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'm guessing by this time next year, someone will adopt one of your Christmas characters as their favourites, George.

Did you know his first name was Quincy - yup Mr. Quincy Magoo.
Here’s a little something for you, “All Alone in the World” from Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7qOFB4IXA8

I clearly remember him meeting up with Frankenstein, doing his William Tell bit, going to the Beach, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-30-2014)