Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 09-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Merry Fourms Member

littlesparkelelf has shown a merry disposition
Hello from the south!

Hello everyone

I'm littlesparkelelf and I have been apart of another site (CAY) for over a year(on there I am known as Wildfire584) and was just looking around the site and found this one!

I'm a mother of 4 beautiful Children ages 12,10,9 and 5 (our youngest is our only boy!)

Me and my DH are both Vol. Firefighters here in Tennessee

here in my house we ALL love Christmas! and my DH is as bad as myself and the kids when it comes to everything christmas!!

I am looking forward to making lots of new friends here and seeing the old ones!!!

thanks and have a blessed day!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Well you will find many like yourself here. You have 4 children and I have 5 and a lovely wife. We all love Christmas too.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome, glad to have you around.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:59 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi littlesparkelelf! I belong to (CAY) too... it was my first forum... I don't get that way too often these days...

It's nice to have you here! WELCOME
Old 09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,889 Times in 3,895 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Glad you found your way over here!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:20 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Welcome - welcome - welcome! Love the new handle by the way.

CAY was my second Christmas forum - that's why it still holds a cosy place in my festive heart.

If you need any help figuring out how to navigate around the forums, give me a PM jingle!

Merry Greetings,
Auntie M.