Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Who Agrees With Me

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
It just flew by! I can't believe my son has started pre-school, and I'm already planning our big Halloween event. Whew, before you know it, Christmas will be here!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:12 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
tree

I feel time always goes by quickly until the month of January, then it crawls by. Not a fan of winter and where I live we have winter 9 to 10 months of the year.

I'm really trying to embrace the Fall season this year without thinking about the dreaded snow. Though I do enjoy Thanksgiving, not for the eating but for the concept of giving Thanks for all we have in this country. But a nice dinner is always a welcomed addition.

(((((((((((smiles))))))))))))))
Old 09-06-2007, 04:58 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
stocking

The time is fastly approaching us. But it is very exciting at the same time. We better start enjoying the season!
Old 09-06-2007, 05:28 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I enjoy & dread all the same! I enjoy the fall, crisp mornings & nights, the colors, I love Christmas, the entire holiday season, & SNOW! I dread no more shorts & t-shirts, not being able to go boating or sit outside (w/o bundling up), winter laundry (jeans & heavy sweaters=more loads of laundry), big bulky coats, getting dark outside at 5:00 PM, cold dreary days & brown grass. You know, if it weren't for the holiday season & snow, I could probably do without winter all together!!

Last edited by Holiday; 09-06-2007 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My favorite part of the Fall is the clothing, I am a hoodie fiend.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Deo has shown a merry disposition
Agree. This year is going really fast. On one hand this is good, because Christmas time will come soon, but on the other hand, summer has gone too soon...
But I am beginning to like Fall, it is a nice season, but it is always kinda sad when summer days are over.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:06 PM

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

I really enjoy fall, with the turning of the leaves they are so beautiful. I love drifting the river in the fall and looking at the reflection of the trees in the water. My favorite time on the river, oh so wonderful to see.
Yes this year seems to be flying by. It is really true that the older you get the faster time flies.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
Yes I agree....but I think that happens to all of us the older we get.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:47 AM

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

I agree, RavenHardt.

It seems like just yesterday I was puting the Christmas stuff away. . . . . . . . Oh wait, it was yesterday. I found some Christmas decorations under the bar in the basement, and packed them away. Though I must confess, I did consider leaving them out. But half the fun is taking the decorations OUT.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
My husband says his grandfather always used to say, "The days crawl, but the years fly by", and yes it is true! The first half of the year flew by. My son graduated from high school, my husband, daughter and I went on a train trip to Portland OR (we're in the MidWest, it was a 43 hour trip!), so the anticipation of both of those events made time fly by. The summer went by slower, but now that the kids are back in school, everything will happen in rapid succession again. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. It will be over before you know it, and we'll be counting down to Christmas 2008!