Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,371)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 12-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

tbutler has shown a merry disposition
Lurk = Off

Hello, all. My name is Tim, and I've been a member here for years and years. I've mainly lurked here, looking for ideas on how to get more out of my Christmas. Well, now that Christmas 2012 has come and gone, I've decided that our beloved forums needs to be a place where I not only visit but often participate as well. I don't have the post-Christmas blues. In fact, I'm looking forward to getting my prep for Christmas 2013 into full swing. It's more that this is such a positive place. I want to keep my holiday spirit going year round, and this is just the place to do it. I want to share ideas for making the most of all the holidays, and I want some encouragement to avoid what happened to me this Christmas - I felt overwhelmed by so much and worked right up until just a couple of days before the 25th. I felt like I missed so much of the season because I was busy doing so much work.

So, thanks for keeping these forums so active and alive throughout the year. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and I hope to be participating in the threads often!!!! Merry Christmas!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tbutler For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-29-2012), DoubleA (01-04-2013), gabulldawg (01-04-2013), momnan30 (12-30-2012), shellie12 (12-30-2012), snowflake22 (01-04-2013), sprinkleshouse (12-29-2012), sugar142286 (01-02-2013), trackrebel (12-30-2012), xmas365 (12-29-2012)

Old 12-29-2012, 04:16 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Welcome, tbutler!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-29-2012), Christmasstar (12-29-2012), snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,791 Times in 14,930 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome!!!
Old 12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Hello tbutler, and Welcome to MMC!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-29-2012), snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,329 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by tbutler View Post
Hello, all. My name is Tim, and I've been a member here for years and years. I've mainly lurked here, looking for ideas on how to get more out of my Christmas. Well, now that Christmas 2012 has come and gone, I've decided that our beloved forums needs to be a place where I not only visit but often participate as well. I don't have the post-Christmas blues. In fact, I'm looking forward to getting my prep for Christmas 2013 into full swing. It's more that this is such a positive place. I want to keep my holiday spirit going year round, and this is just the place to do it. I want to share ideas for making the most of all the holidays, and I want some encouragement to avoid what happened to me this Christmas - I felt overwhelmed by so much and worked right up until just a couple of days before the 25th. I felt like I missed so much of the season because I was busy doing so much work.

So, thanks for keeping these forums so active and alive throughout the year. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and I hope to be participating in the threads often!!!! Merry Christmas!
I wondered who that was always peeking around the corners here!
So glad you decided to come out and join the party!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

sprinkleshouse is a good elfsprinkleshouse is a good elfsprinkleshouse is a good elfsprinkleshouse is a good elfsprinkleshouse is a good elfsprinkleshouse is a good elf
Welcome to the party! It's a pleasure to meet ya!
The Following User Says Thank You to sprinkleshouse For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome!

snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by tbutler View Post
Hello, all. My name is Tim, and I've been a member here for years and years. - I felt overwhelmed by so much and worked right up until just a couple of days before the 25th. I felt like I missed so much of the season because I was busy doing so much work.

Merry Christmas!
welcome back i no that feeling i had to work right up to christmas eve and i felt the same , but still enjoyed it and am like you am gonna try and make it different next year i hope,
snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,184 Times in 4,631 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Glad you decided to join in, Tim!
snowflake22 (01-04-2013)
Old 12-30-2012, 11:30 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,642 Times in 7,657 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome, tbutler!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-04-2013)