Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 03-16-2013, 08:57 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
hey everyone! we just landed at SLC and I have to say even the airport is nice! You can see the snowpacked Mts off in the distance. We are heading over to the hotel then the rental house!! It's really quite lovely here and I think we are going to love living here! The people are friendly too.have a great day everyone!

I am so glad you have had a safe landing ! Have a wonderful Saturday xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)

Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Xmas is back!!! Yay!!!!

Now I just hope he learned his lesson about throwing snowballs at the wrong people!!!!!!
Yay, xmas is back!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:24 AM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good evening, Christmas Family !

First and foremost - WELCOME BACK XMAS !!! We sure did miss you xo

My 80 pound Hermione is laying next to me sleeping. In fact if she were any closer to me she would be part of my skin. But I don't mind. In fact, I prefer it this way. There is nothing like the love of such a pure, innocent being as my furkids are.

Eight hour work days over until Monday but I will still probably be working over the weekend as I usually do. I generally do not work more than three or four hours and then I usually go and relax.

I have just four more lessons left in my creative writing class and the final exam is March 29. I am a bit disappointed in myself as far as the quizzes. There have been eight. I have gotten four 100% grade and four 80% grades. I don't know what this averages out to.

I just was hoping I would do better overall and not just with the grades but with the assignments. As each new assignment comes every week I am discovering more and more I am NOT a writer. Oh well. Guess it may be time to find a new dream.

HomemakinGirl - I hope you find some help from your doctor appointment with your headaches xo

CAH - So glad your grandson is doing okay now - How terrifying that must have been xo

Brad - Glad you are feeling better and so relieved you caught this in time. xo

Have a good Christmassy night dear Christmas Family xo

Big ((((HUGS)))) for all ESPECIALLY FOR:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, Happy, Molly, Maggie, Jazzie, Bella, Bentley and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

You are being way too hard on yourself regarding your writing. I've read your blog posts and the pieces you did for The Real Thanksgiving site - you are a good writer! You are averaging 90 percent, btw - that is excellent!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (03-17-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), whitney37354 (03-18-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:26 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Hello my lovely friends! How are you all doing? I am so sorry I have been away from here for so long. I have been thinking of you all and I keep meaning to make the time to pop in even if it's just a minute or two. I miss this place. I didn't realise how much till I signed in this morning I felt like I was entering the door to some secret magical place.......well actually it is!

Anyway , things have been rather hectic at my end. My husband has been unwell since the start of the year. So I have not had the time to visit you all as much as I would like. I can't actually believe so many weeks have gone by to be honest! It will soon be christmas again!

I am sorry this is only a short visit. I hope that all of you are well and I will visit again soon and try to catch up with more of the posts.

Take care my christmas angels!
xxxxx Sam
It is good to see you back, Festive Spirit! I will keep your husband in my prayers!

caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Festive Spirit (03-18-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:37 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Saturday morning, my Christmas friends!

I got a great nights' sleep, and I had a great cup of decaf coffee. Now I'm sitting here with Elizabeth watching Spongebob. It's a beautiful day here in Bellville. It's sunny and 65 degrees with a high of almost 80. I'd love to go fishing!

I think I'll get dressed and take a leisurely stroll through my little town. I walk everyday, but it's usually before daylight. It's pretty cool to see some of the stuff that you miss or overlook day-to-day. I like to ride our golf cart in places we usually drive by in our cars, but much faster. You see all sorts of things at 6 MPH that you missed at 60 MPH.

I hope y'all have a great day!
Always good to see you! It is fun to take time to smell the roses!

caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
I am moving so slow this morning. My oldest was out late again last night. I wish I could just go to sleep when they are out but I can't seem to relax until they are all in for the night. I'm getting too old, I need my sleep. Anyway I did take the dogs for a walk and it is chilly. It will only be in the 30's today with snow flurries later. I'm looking forward snow flurries. And I really need to go food shopping, I have nothing in the house. Maybe I will make myself go after I finish my coffee.
I hope everyone has a very happy Saturday!
I hope your Saturday is happy, too! Enjoy your snow flurries!!

Old 03-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
hey everyone! we just landed at SLC and I have to say even the airport is nice! You can see the snowpacked Mts off in the distance. We are heading over to the hotel then the rental house!! It's really quite lovely here and I think we are going to love living here! The people are friendly too.have a great day everyone!
Have a good trip!

Old 03-16-2013, 09:39 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
You are being way too hard on yourself regarding your writing. I've read your blog posts and the pieces you did for The Real Thanksgiving site - you are a good writer! You are averaging 90 percent, btw - that is excellent!

Thank you, Meceka xo. I guess I am out of practice with the English language. All the "technical" talk about verbs and such has my head spinning ! I am considering enrolling in a grammar refreshment course to help me remember what does what in English xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Meceka (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:39 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Well that's just GROOVY!!!

Yep, same here, every evening I have it on. My mom never cared for that show too much and when I told her yesterday that I am watching it again she started laughing and said, "really"??? I really never stopped watching it, watched it as a kid, a teen, when my kids were little and now I'm a grandma and still tuned in. Ha ha!

I watch it every now and then, too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (03-17-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013), xmastidings (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:42 AM

holly

Good morning, Christmas family

It is a very chilly and gray day in Ohio today. I may actually just take it easy today. I had to take sinus medicine and it is kicking my{}%>!!!! I am so sleepy I can hardly stay awake ! Perhaps just a short nap.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)