Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 06-17-2013, 07:24 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,035 Times in 31,305 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
How on earth are you awake right now?!

LOL!!!! I'm used to it by now!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-17-2013), Christmasstar (06-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-17-2013), Ryan (06-17-2013), Seawaters (06-17-2013), snowflake22 (06-17-2013), xmas365 (06-17-2013)

Old 06-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,797 Times in 3,031 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I found Bingers cat outside my door this morning, please come and get it
That made me laugh! That's great!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-17-2013), made582 (06-17-2013), Seawaters (06-17-2013), snowflake22 (06-17-2013), xmas365 (06-17-2013)
Old 06-17-2013, 07:59 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 107,963 Times in 19,627 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening!
I hope everyone had a great day!
We had a really nice day but I so tired now. The girls all went out for a little while so I am going to lay down soon and rest while I wait for them to come in.
I am trying to psych myself up for this week. We are going to be super busy. We have more final exams, a couple of more college appointments, my daughters senior prom, high school graduation ceremony and her graduation party. I have so many errands to run and things to do. I looked at my calendar this morning and saw that I scheduled my physical appointment for tomorrow morning. I wasn't thinking when I made the appointment, didn't realize how hectic this week was going to be. I hate to cancel, I am overdue so I think I will go.
And to top everything off, my dog Maggie has a cough that is getting worse. I am going to have to get her to the vet. Molly went through something similar not too long ago but she seems to be doing well. I'm going to call tomorrow morning and see when they can take her. I am so worried about her. I don't like the way it sounds.
Thats about it for me. I am excited and looking forward to everything that we have coming up this week. But I must admit, I am also looking forward to when things will slow down!
Good luck w/ everything this week!
Hope all goes well, especially your doctor appointment & Maggie's too.
((Hugs))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2013, 08:02 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 107,963 Times in 19,627 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I found Bingers cat outside my door this morning, please come and get it
Haha!! Cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,052 Times in 13,422 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

I had a great Father's Day yesterday, having spent most of the afternoon on the deck, watching the kids have a good time in the pool. I overslept this morning, and I didn't have time to take my morning walk/run, so I feel a little like I've cheated. Maybe I can do it this evening.

They just announced that our plant will be closed Thursday, July 4 AND Friday, July 5! Yessssss.

I hope y'all have a great day!
what a nice way to spend the day! Even nicer to find out you get a long weekend off, bonus!
Old 06-17-2013, 08:42 AM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! It's going to be a hot one here today with a high of 85 this afternoon. Right now it's really foggy out. Kind of creepy looking. I have a few things to do around the apartment and then I have a wedding reception to go to this evening. So I'm off to get started. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
we will get all the way up to 25c (77f) by Friday. Finally get some yard work done as the rain has stopped for now.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
santahat

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

I had a great Father's Day yesterday, having spent most of the afternoon on the deck, watching the kids have a good time in the pool. I overslept this morning, and I didn't have time to take my morning walk/run, so I feel a little like I've cheated. Maybe I can do it this evening.

They just announced that our plant will be closed Thursday, July 4 AND Friday, July 5! Yessssss.

I hope y'all have a great day!
Sounds like you had a good Fathers Day! I hate it when I don't get my walk (sometimes run) in, in the morning! Hope you have time tonight! I had my name on the calendar to be off July 5th (we are closed the 4th) - then I put my name down on the 3rd too...and this morning I put my name down on the 1st & 2nd too! Hee hee! My hubby is on vaca that week, as well as some of our friends.

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! It's going to be a hot one here today with a high of 85 this afternoon. Right now it's really foggy out. Kind of creepy looking. I have a few things to do around the apartment and then I have a wedding reception to go to this evening. So I'm off to get started. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
It was foggy here this morning too! More hazey than foggy I guess. It's awesome out there this morning, but I'm sure it will be warming up this afternon!!! Have a good time at the wedding reception!

Good morning MMC! I haven't had a chance to read all the posts, but I hope you all (especially you Fathers) had a great Fathers Day! We had a great weekend at the lake. Friday afternoon I had to take my Dad to Dayton for his doc appt. We sat around a bonfire at the lake Friday night. Walking & bike riding was on tap for Saturday morning. I rode my bike to the festival at the lake to watch my niece/nephew play mud volleyball Saturday afternoon. What a hoot! Of course I got a bear hug from them...anybody know how to get mud out of clothes? Ha ha! We had chicken dinners from the fire dept Saturday night & sat outside at the neighbors. Yesterday we had both families to the lake for Fathers Day. (40 people) It ended up being such a nice day AFTER rain in the morning. We weren't too sure about the weather for awhile, but it ended up great! Everyone left by 8 or 8:30 we cleaned up at the lake, locked up & headed home! And here we are - Monday!

I need to do some cleaning today & tomorrow at home (after work) to get ready for the busy week/weekend of our town festival - the Countryfest & our chili party Saturday night after the fest. Wednesday we have the pre-fest party at our house where we brown 25 lb. of burger & chop 20 lb of onion for the chili. Thursday is the pre-fest party at our neighbors...then the Fest begins. Friday, Saturday, Sunday! It will be a busy week! I am off work Monday! YAY!!

Have a great week everyone!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-17-2013), Christmasstar (06-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-17-2013), made582 (06-17-2013), Seawaters (06-17-2013), snowflake22 (06-17-2013), xmas365 (06-17-2013)
Old 06-17-2013, 08:48 AM

Last Achievements

actually getting some things done today, my room is clean and I even made the bed! Shopping done, laundry being done, back yard mowed by my favorite son. Just the kitchen left to do including washing the floor.

Bingers cat is still here, it likes my keurig coffee and will not leave, I am running out of coffee.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Happy went in the back yard and played in the mud! Attachment 1786
Here are my niece/nephew/nephews girlfriend playing in the mud:

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-17-2013), Christmasstar (06-17-2013), Festive Spirit (06-18-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-17-2013), made582 (06-17-2013), Ryan (06-17-2013), Seawaters (06-17-2013), snowflake22 (06-17-2013), xmas365 (06-17-2013)
Old 06-17-2013, 09:12 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

actually getting some things done today, my room is clean and I even made the bed! Shopping done, laundry being done, back yard mowed by my favorite son. Just the kitchen left to do including washing the floor.

Bingers cat is still here, it likes my keurig coffee and will not leave, I am running out of coffee.
Please come & clean at my house when you are done with yours! I have a Keurig - you can even bring the cat!!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-17-2013), Christmasstar (06-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-17-2013), made582 (06-17-2013), Seawaters (06-17-2013), snowflake22 (06-17-2013), xmas365 (06-17-2013)