Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,998 Times in 7,725 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
********** MILESTONE DAY **********

Good Milestone Morning, Declining Balance Friends!

Check out the numbers:
Days to the Season: 37
Days to Christmas Day: 79

We - Have - Arrived.
THE HOME STRETCH HAS STARTED!
Ninety percent of our journey has been completed and nothing -- not a single further Milestone -- stands between us and the begining of Christmas Season 2013, barely over a month away now!
(Can it be? Can it really be??)

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-07-2013), Holiday (10-08-2013), made582 (10-07-2013), Ryan (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), xmas365 (10-07-2013)

Old 10-07-2013, 06:05 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,101 Times in 19,649 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
allways, come on over!
Yay!! Thanks, CS!! Just tell me what we can bring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2013, 06:05 PM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
I fear this time of year as we are so close, and time flies so quickly that it is here and gone in a heartbeat! If I could work my will, I'd slow time to half the normal speed from November 13th to Jan 1...Alas, times does what time does...it flies...Happy milestone none-the-less with a special thanks to my friend Crown for their able countdown updates all year long, they have brightened more than a few dark days for me this year...and it has been a REALLY hard year...

JayIsh
I'm sorry it has been a really hard year for you. I will keep praying for you and yours. {{{HUGS}}}

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-07-2013), made582 (10-07-2013), Ryan (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), xmas365 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 06:06 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

I don't have anything exciting planned for today. I have to do some work this afternoon on my part-time business.

On the plus side, the kids are out school today for their fall break, so I don't have to eat lunch alone!

I hope y'all have a great day!
That is so nice!

Christmasstar (10-07-2013), made582 (10-07-2013), Ryan (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), xmas365 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,076 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Yay!! Thanks, CS!! Just tell me what we can bring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your smile!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Happy Milestone Day MMC!!!!!!! It's a beautiful day here with the high only getting to the mid 60's. I finally broke down and went to the ER this morning to get my foot checked. Mainly because I was threatened within an inch of my life by Sugar and Snowflake if I didn't go. LOL!!!! I was pretty sure that I knew what was wrong already but the doctor confirmed it. I have a stress fracture of one of the metatarsal bones. So for the next 4 to 6 weeks I get to wear some fancy new footwear and use Crutches. Which I hate and probably won't use. I'll just use a cane to keep some of the weight off of it. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, I had no idea your foot was that bad. So glad you went to the ER. Take care, made! I hope you heal quick!!!

Old 10-07-2013, 06:10 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I have never made a pecan pie, might just be something to try, thanks!
Well worth making and easy, too! I hope your new injury heals quick!

Old 10-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,948 Times in 9,777 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm glad you mentioned that. Just this week I was wondering if it is as big a deal on the Texas side as it is in Oklahoma. I know folks who go down there even if they don't have tickets.

I kind of feel bad for Mack Brown. He is a good coach and I don't want him to go out like this. That being said I'm still cheering for the Sooners like crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
It's a HUGE deal here and makes headline news. I don't even follow college football or this game but hear everyone talk about it and all the news coverage.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,076 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Well worth making and easy, too! I hope your new injury heals quick!
looked up a recipe and looks easy enough!
Thanks, cut only hurts when using my cane because it is right where the cane rests on my hand.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:13 PM

Last Achievements

Happy Milestone Day, MMC!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (10-08-2013), Christmasstar (10-07-2013), made582 (10-07-2013), Ryan (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), xmas365 (10-07-2013)