Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,166 Times in 15,259 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening,

It was a very long day here today, I finally got to MMC not to long ago.

Exhaustion has hit me hard, I am falling asleep typing this.

I hope you all had a great day.

Good night all.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:05 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,185 Times in 31,325 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Wow, I'm glad she wasn't hurt! whew!

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I am glad your aunt wasn't hurt, that sounds like it was a bad ordeal.
Thanks, guys!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Holiday (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 10:06 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,185 Times in 31,325 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

It was a very long day here today, I finally got to MMC not to long ago.

Exhaustion has hit me hard, I am falling asleep typing this.

I hope you all had a great day.

Good night all.
Goodnight, Xmas!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,893 Times in 458 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good evening~I'm home and exhausted!!

Work went fine, but it was a long day and I still need to eat dinner and take care of Harlowe.

Hope you guys are well!!

Good night, friends!

xx

You probably have heard it many times now but I still want to say how much I love the pictures you post! This one has just melted my heart. Hands down! <3

Good morning everyone! I popped in to wish everyone a nice day. It's Friday! (Which is crazy. Sometimes I wish time to go not so fast because I feel like getting old too quickly. )

Best wishes! xx

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' (Dr. Seuss)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-11-2013), mgramsey (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,525 Times in 6,831 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
72 till Lovemas ...... Yabba.

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,525 Times in 6,831 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
OhhhhhCrown...... Wakes wakey. Up up up. Coffes on. Yabba!!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Holiday (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 04:21 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,218 Times in 19,663 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
You probably have heard it many times now but I still want to say how much I love the pictures you post! This one has just melted my heart. Hands down! <3

Good morning everyone! I popped in to wish everyone a nice day. It's Friday! (Which is crazy. Sometimes I wish time to go not so fast because I feel like getting old too quickly. )

Best wishes! xx
Thank you, Victoria!! 💗

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,090 Times in 13,427 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well talk about a fun evening, My aunt got into a car accident on the way home from work. My aunt was stopped at a red light and a girl in a mazda just plowed into her, went up underneath her car, and shoved her sportage into an Esclade that was in front of her. The lady didn't even try to stop. She told my aunt that she remember's hitting her brakes and then she blacked out. Well my aunt's car had the radiator busted so she called me to come get her. I got there about the same time the cop did. While I was walking up it was clear to me what had happened and the cop apparently smelled the same thing I did. He went up to the young girl who was on her cell phone and told her to get off. She didn't listen. So he told her again. She didn't listen again. Then she tried to walk away. So he grabbed the phone out of her hand, turned it off, and threw it on the hood of her car. Then he proceeded to handcuff her and put her in the back of the cop car. He then walked back up to the car and took out her purse and pulled out a little margarine bowl. When he opened it, it was filled with weed. Which didn't shock me because her car reeked of it and I could smell it from 15 feet away. So I'm sure the girl was smoking and not paying attention when she ran into my aunt. There was no skid marks at all so if she tried to stop, it wasn't until she was right up on her. So after all the paper work was filled out, my mom had a wrecker that they use at the dealership she works for come pick it up and tow it there so she could go ahead and get the paperwork started tonight on it. Then I took my aunt home and waited while she called the insurance company to file a claim so I could take all the numbers to mom. Luckily, my aunt wasn't hurt. She is pretty stiff and I expect she will be worse in the morning but nothing that required an ambulance or anything.

As for me, I'm exhausted. I obviously couldn't drive with the boot on so I've been running around without it all night. So my foot is throbbing pretty good now. So I'm going to sign off for the night and put this foot up. I have to take my aunt to get a rental car in the morning and to mom's work to sign some paperwork, so I'll be late checking in.

Goodnight, Everyone!!!!!!
wow, that is scary, hope your aunt went and got checked out just ot make sure nothing is wrong, sounds like she got quite a bang.
Some people should not be allowed to drive,I hope she gets help for her addiction before she kills someone.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,302 Times in 2,895 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Willingly Wild Weekend Eve Wonders.

"Weekend Eve".
Doesn't that just have a nice ring to it?

So does this:
Days to Halloween: 20
Days to the Season: 33
Days to Christmas Day: 75

As of the day after tomorrow, we will be exactly ONE MONTH away from the commencement of Christmas Season 2013!
And as you no doubt noticed, I have added the count to Halloween which is now less than 3 weeks away.
(My, but things are starting to get Holidayish, aren't they?)

Not a very pleasant day here yesterday.
Chilly, damp and dreary in general. No sun all day and a bit windy at times. Felt downright nasty.
Hope things are better today where we have started off at a dampish but rain-free 60 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And may your Weekend kick off in style this afternoon!
Bradmac (10-11-2013), Cetacea (10-11-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Holiday (10-11-2013), Meceka (10-11-2013), MerryCarey (10-11-2013), mgramsey (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Little Snowflake
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,156 Times in 254 Posts
Cetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good afternoon MMC gang!

It is friday ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD my last day of work before my holiday starts! I'm sooo happy.

As usual it is also a very busy day. I had to deal with some pretty complicated product questions this morning and I also have to finish all my pending tasks. So far I'm sure I'll be finished with everything this evening.

It is really cold today and I had wear my winter coat. At the moment the weather is a bit better (not raining and snowing), not sure how long it will stayt that way though.

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well talk about a fun evening, My aunt got into a car accident on the way home from work. My aunt was stopped at a red light and a girl in a mazda just plowed into her, went up underneath her car, and shoved her sportage into an Esclade that was in front of her. The lady didn't even try to stop. She told my aunt that she remember's hitting her brakes and then she blacked out. Well my aunt's car had the radiator busted so she called me to come get her. I got there about the same time the cop did. While I was walking up it was clear to me what had happened and the cop apparently smelled the same thing I did. He went up to the young girl who was on her cell phone and told her to get off. She didn't listen. So he told her again. She didn't listen again. Then she tried to walk away. So he grabbed the phone out of her hand, turned it off, and threw it on the hood of her car. Then he proceeded to handcuff her and put her in the back of the cop car. He then walked back up to the car and took out her purse and pulled out a little margarine bowl. When he opened it, it was filled with weed. Which didn't shock me because her car reeked of it and I could smell it from 15 feet away. So I'm sure the girl was smoking and not paying attention when she ran into my aunt. There was no skid marks at all so if she tried to stop, it wasn't until she was right up on her. So after all the paper work was filled out, my mom had a wrecker that they use at the dealership she works for come pick it up and tow it there so she could go ahead and get the paperwork started tonight on it. Then I took my aunt home and waited while she called the insurance company to file a claim so I could take all the numbers to mom. Luckily, my aunt wasn't hurt. She is pretty stiff and I expect she will be worse in the morning but nothing that required an ambulance or anything.

As for me, I'm exhausted. I obviously couldn't drive with the boot on so I've been running around without it all night. So my foot is throbbing pretty good now. So I'm going to sign off for the night and put this foot up. I have to take my aunt to get a rental car in the morning and to mom's work to sign some paperwork, so I'll be late checking in.

Goodnight, Everyone!!!!!!
Wow, I'm so happy that your aunt wasn't hurt! Sometimes I just don't understand people. Is it really too much to ask for to don't drive while you are infuenced by alcohol or drugs? Sorry, but this is something that really makes me angry.
Whenever there is happiness, hope you’ll be there too. Wherever there are friendly smiles, hope they’ll smile on you. Whenever there is sunshine, hope it shine especially for you. To make each day for you, as bright as it can be. from Ireland

Best Regards, Mona
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cetacea For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-11-2013), Holiday (10-11-2013), Meceka (10-11-2013), mgramsey (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)