Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,831
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,728)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
LOL I remember the first time I heard the word "toques" was in The 12 Days of Christmas by Bob and Doug MacKenzie. I had to look it up! Cute goose!

Awwwww...I love this baby !!!! xo What a sweet goose !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013), xmas365 (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Or Tuh' boggin, as in
Tuh Mater!

Brad...Hoping you are all well. I don't know your proxmity to where the tornado hit Georgia but I am praying all is well !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-03-2013), Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013), xmas365 (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
More food for thought and for the Super Bowl:

Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
  • 2 store-bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
  • 3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 C. ranch dressing
  • 3/4 C. blue cheese dressing
  • 1 C. Buffalo wing sauce
  • 3 C. Colby Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
  • Tortilla chips (optional, for serving)
  • Crackers (optional, for serving)
  • Carrots (optional, for serving)
  • Celery (optional, for serving)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until creamy and fully combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1-1/2 cups of the shredded cheese. Spread the mixture into the 3.5-qt dish and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow the dip to cool for 10 minutes, and then serve it with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots, celery, or a combination thereof.

This dip sounds great !!! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 PM

holly

Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
Yay! First calendar flip of the year! Here at the office we are now officially into hearts and cupids season, along with purple lights and garlands for the Ravens. It's a rather interesting combination.

It is indeed interesting !!! (((HUGS))) To Victor the Wonder Dog !!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:33 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,364 Times in 17,319 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Oh My !! Stay warm, Snowflake !!! Does that sweet little girl have booties ?? xoxox
Thanks, CM3!! Hope you're staying warm & cozy, too!!

I wish she'd wear booties!! She doesn't even like her coat Little stinker! But she has to wear it when it's this cold.

How are you & the furkids? Xo
Old 02-01-2013, 08:33 PM

holly

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Hi everyone....sorry I been absent....for whatever reason I just didnīt log on here.......SHAME ON ME!!!!!!! more than two weeks I believe....not cool.....I promise...it wonīt happen again....will You have me back?

(((((((((((((TRACK))))))))))))))))) Love ya girl !!! Glad to see you xooxxoo and yes of course, we are always glad when you are here xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Attachment 1535decided to relax and read for awhile before I head off to work. Found the perfect blanket to cuddle under on this blustery snowy day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk see, I actually figured it out.. Thanks Merry!

So Cozy !!!!! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
What a busy week and I am tired!

My granddaughter was here earlier today so we cranked up the tunes and started dancing. She grabbed her teddy bear and said she would dance with it then handed me a toy Santa and said, "Here grandma, you love Santa so you can dance with him"! We had all kinds of music going from The Beatles, Patsy Cline, Glen Miller Orchestrator, Joan Jett (I love Rock n Roll!), Queen, The Monkees, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and more. What a variety!!! I think Santa enjoyed it too! I got a heck of a work out bopping around to the music with her. We love being silly together. After she left I went for a bike ride. I am beat!

Going to go back and catch up on some post here!

I hope you all are having a Merry Day!!!

That sounds like such a FUN TIME !!!! I would love to have been there !!! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmas-A-Holic (02-02-2013), Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013), xmas365 (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Well that time again, I get to go to work!
I will there until close.
The snow has stopped falling for now and the sun is out, it all looks so pretty.
You all have a great night!

Be safe, Dear Star....And hope you return soon to the comfort of your afghan and book and home xooxoxoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-01-2013, 08:41 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I hope you are feeling better, Caninemom! As Merrymistletoe mentioned about that bug going around, I think that is what my grandchildren were sick with earlier this week. I hope I don't catch it!

MerryCarey, Congratulations to Gloria Jean!

Christmasstar, That tree you made looks fantastic!

Good to see you back, Trackrebel!

Made, are you participating in the Scout Challenge??? You're a Scout, go for it!

Thanks CAH....I am a lot better....xoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmas-A-Holic (02-02-2013), Christmasstar (02-01-2013), snowflake22 (02-01-2013), xmas365 (02-01-2013)