Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,735 Times in 18,391 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Me too! 84 bucks worth of chocolates!!!!

Have fun. I wish Nancy could be with you all!

I love the Bellagio! I could stare at the water show all day and night. It is especially pretty at night! Watching it on TV does not do it justice, you have to see it live! I am glad you got to experience that. Did you ever go see Love at the Mirage? I HAVE to get back to Vegas sometime to see that!!!

I hope you got a chance to see that Bocelli and Elmo song I posted. It's, Time to Say Goodnight (of course the original song is "Goodbye", it's cute!) I love that song too, the real song and the kid version with Elmo! =)

I have heard of that guy! I definitely believe in that 100%! I should read the book sometime.
Hey CAH!
Yes, we did see LOVE!! What an experience!! That's my favorite cirque show! I went with Adrian on media night, and loved it so much that we treated my Mom to it, too, when she visited. I grew up listening to the Beatles because of her, so it was only right! amazing show!

I'll definitely check out the video but I'll have to wait until Adrian is off of the computer. Thank God for this phone, or else I'd never be able to check in with you guys! LOL!

Old 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,741 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wayne had mentioned that he took the day off work so we can celebrate my birthday today. We had lunch at Benihana with my mom, son and granddaughter. Wayne and I then went to the mall for a little bit. We had a very nice time! Now just relaxing. We wanted to take the bikes out today but it's cold and damp outside. We might head back out in a little while or just stay in to play some games and watch a movie.

I hope you all have a great day!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-12-2013), caninemom3 (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), merrymistletoe (02-12-2013), mgramsey (02-12-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), Snow-in-Texas (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 03:54 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is hilarious about the accent!!! The Venetian is absolutely beautiful! I never road the gondola ride but I have seen the boats go through there.

I remember when the Luxor first opened and how amazing it looked inside. They had a boat going through canals and we rode on it a few times. Then we went back years later, they took the boats out and remodeled the inside. It's still pretty but I don't think it's near as impressive as it was when it first opened.

I also took pictures of the hotel New York New York when it was under construction. It was just a torn up mess and my family wondered why I would want a picture of it. I also took pictures of Paris while under construction one year. That one is pretty too! I told them it's kind of neat to come back later and take more pictures of it finished, before/after thingy! I think it's kinda cool! lol... We did go back, that New York New York is nice and even rode that coaster around a few times. Paris is nice too!

Busy week for you! Have fun!!!
Yes, Vegas is always under construction & changing!!

My friend just scaled the Luxor for charity! How cool is that?! She's much braver than I am, though.

Adrian's mom loved the NY NY roller coaster! she wanted to go on it over & over and she is not a thrill seeker, so it was endearing that she had such a blast w/ it.

It'll be fun to go back & be a tourist it'll be a vacation next time around!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
good evening everyone! just got in from work & goodness, am I tired.

i was able to get that blade sharpened for work. i kept calling my friend this a.m. until I woke him up, lol. it's a little bit better than before but he said it was so bad it would have taken him longer & he needs to put it on a belt or something. oh well, it will work for now anyhoo.

jennifer, I am praying for your Mom.

have a nice evening y'all!
Glad you were able to get it sharpened!!

Get lots of rest my friend! And have a great evening. Xo
Old 02-11-2013, 03:57 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Wayne had mentioned that he took the day off work so we can celebrate my birthday today. We had lunch at Benihana with my mom, son and granddaughter. Wayne and I then went to the mall for a little bit. We had a very nice time! Now just relaxing. We wanted to take the bikes out today but it's cold and damp outside. We might head back out in a little while or just stay in to play some games and watch a movie.

I hope you all have a great day!!!
Glad you guys had a nice lunch!!
Happy early Birthday!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Hey CAH!
Yes, we did see LOVE!! What an experience!! That's my favorite cirque show! I went with Adrian on media night, and loved it so much that we treated my Mom to it, too, when she visited. I grew up listening to the Beatles because of her, so it was only right! amazing show!

I'll definitely check out the video but I'll have to wait until Adrian is off of the computer. Thank God for this phone, or else I'd never be able to check in with you guys! LOL!
Lucky, lucky, LUCKY!!! It's no secret that I'm a die hard Beatles fan! I have seen Paul a couple of times. Wayne and I traveled to Houston this past November to see him. (You probably already knew that, we have mentioned it on here). We try to see any tribute band that comes around. Rain (Beatles tribute band) is the best one ever! They are the ones that were on Broadway. We seen them 4 times. I have the Love CD and they did a fine job the way they put all the music together and slightly changing up a few tunes and the way they "mashed up" a few songs. I love that whole CD. I will go to that show soon! I am glad you all enjoyed it!

I am in hopes to see Ringo live sometime. He really don't cover as much Beatles music as Paul does but, he's a Beatle! I want to see him! He just never travels anywhere close by us!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Yes, Vegas is always under construction & changing!!

My friend just scaled the Luxor for charity! How cool is that?! She's much braver than I am, though.

Adrian's mom loved the NY NY roller coaster! she wanted to go on it over & over and she is not a thrill seeker, so it was endearing that she had such a blast w/ it.

It'll be fun to go back & be a tourist it'll be a vacation next time around!
That is awesome to scale the Luxor! Not something I would do!

My daughter got married in Vegas and honeymooned at the Excalibur. They stayed in a room that overlooked that roller coaster. They said real late at night when they were sleeping they would hear the screaming as the coaster went by. From total silence to "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then back to silence, it went on for hours! They had a tough time sleeping.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), made582 (02-11-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), whitney37354 (02-12-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 04:24 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Lucky, lucky, LUCKY!!! It's no secret that I'm a die hard Beatles fan! I have seen Paul a couple of times. Wayne and I traveled to Houston this past November to see him. (You probably already knew that, we have mentioned it on here). We try to see any tribute band that comes around. Rain (Beatles tribute band) is the best one ever! They are the ones that were on Broadway. We seen them 4 times. I have the Love CD and they did a fine job the way they put all the music together and slightly changing up a few tunes and the way they "mashed up" a few songs. I love that whole CD. I will go to that show soon! I am glad you all enjoyed it!

I am in hopes to see Ringo live sometime. He really don't cover as much Beatles music as Paul does but, he's a Beatle! I want to see him! He just never travels anywhere close by us!

I was so in love with Ringo when I was a kid !!! I still like him !!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), merrymistletoe (02-12-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I was so in love with Ringo when I was a kid !!! I still like him !!! xo
He is the oldest Beatle and still looks great at age 72!

Peace and Love!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), made582 (02-11-2013), merrymistletoe (02-12-2013), mgramsey (02-12-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 85,677 Times in 15,141 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey sugar!
Glad you guys had a great time at the concert!!
My niece hit the terrible two's early, too. Kept my sister on her toes!
I'm sure EA will have a fabulous time on Friday with her grandparents. Hope you all have a great week!!
Thanks! Hope all is well with you and you have a great week too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-11-2013), Christmasstar (02-11-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)