Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Gingersnaps also work!

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Thank you, Momnan, you are so sweet. I will try the tea xo

Old 02-16-2013, 08:10 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the input, Xmas. I received a message earlier that they have been shipped!

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I don't own Wizzard Brew, but that is a solid lineup of songs, the best being the "bonus" inclusion of the singles Angel Fingers and See My Baby Jive. I have never heard the songs on Super Active Wizzo, or On The Road Again. The Very Best of The Move, is just what it says, the songs are great hits very good selection including the very heavy Open Up Said The World At The Door. The Gem (imo) is Live At The Fillmore. I waited over a decade for that to be released when it finally was last year. It is the only full live performance ever to be recorded by the group. Listen to Bev's drumming throughout the whole CD, and listen to the "hidden" Beatle songs in Under The Ice. Wizard is a nice mixture of Roy's solo stuff, The Move, ELO, and Wizzard. The standouts being "Dear Elaine" a nice ballad from someone not known as a balladeer, Goin Down The Road (A Scottish Reggae Song) is just fun and easy to get hooked into, and of course I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday. Also the 50's sound of California Man is a great driving song. You will enjoy them. A nice eclectic mix of Roy's stuff.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:12 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
yuck! I get that way when I accidentally eat vegetables.
Have to watch everything people try to feed you!

Hope you feel better quick my friend!

Thanks Star !!! I am feeling much better now !! xo It just had to run its course..

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-17-2013), Seawaters (02-16-2013), snowflake22 (02-16-2013), xmas365 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 08:12 PM

Last Achievements

Now THAT would be the ideal job for you!!!

Thank you, I have been disheartened lately, nothing seems to be heading my way at the moment. I wish I were an elf.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:13 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Aha ... Those websites are referring to the DVD version I posted the link to, which is the best available video version. At least it's evidence that good 35mm elements still exist for the complete version, and are being properly cared for--- that's nothing to sneeze at. Get yourself one of those DVDs while it's still in print. You'll find it's an improvement over the ones you've seen so far.

We've always had a soft spot for Sir Seymour's Scrooge---and it's very faithful to the tone and atmosphere of Dickens. And you'll see the most frightening version of Old Joe's shop. And the absolute best Bob Cratchit in all the movies: Donald Calthrop.

If there's ever an MMC convention, make sure there's a 16mm projector and a dark room available, and we can run the print I spoke of that was struck only one year after the film was released. You'd see this version of Scrooge with new eyes! But that DVD version is the next best thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be just wonderful to have an MMC convention !!! I can't think of anything I would attending more !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-17-2013), MerryCarey (02-16-2013), Seawaters (02-16-2013), snowflake22 (02-16-2013), xmas365 (02-16-2013), xmastidings (02-17-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 08:14 PM

Last Achievements

Same here, CM3/SPBW!!!

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
It would be just wonderful to have an MMC convention !!! I can't think of anything I would attending more !! xo
Old 02-16-2013, 08:15 PM

Last Achievements

My sister told me it was snowing in NC. They made snow cream and snow angels. Her pics are great! So beautiful!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:16 PM

holly

I hope you feel better quickly.

Thanks, Xmas !! I am feeling much better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-16-2013), snowflake22 (02-16-2013), xmas365 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM

Last Achievements

I was able to catch a little bit of the Greasy Skillet after Mass tonight! Yay!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM

holly

I really hope that an MMC convention will come to fruition sometime, it would be great to meet all of you.

It would be so wonderful !!! But you have to promise to give me a hug !!! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-16-2013), snowflake22 (02-16-2013), xmas365 (02-16-2013)