Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 02-21-2013, 02:44 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
Rebel, I certainly hope you & Kandace are feeling much better very soon.

made, I am still keeping your Mom in my prayers & I pray the results on the last test comes back good.

Star, I must have missed the info on your job interview but I pray the best outcome for you.

Seawaters, I will be getting in touch w/ you when the coupon lady meets me w/ the coupon book. will need the address info & stuff.

xmas, hope all the projects went well.

Meceka, I am praying for you & Mouse.

Ryan, I hope you & your family have a wonderful time on vaca & make lots o fnew memories.

good morning everyone! I had gotten a lady to work for me yesterday since it was only a 1/2 day. I was so tired from last week & felt as though I had no time to rest. boss texted me yesterday & said I could be on call today also since we had no orders. No complaints here, yaay. my body is still screaming in agony, lol.

hope today finds everyone doing well!

Hi MerryMistletoe !!!! ((((HUGS)))) to you !!! xo

Some Christmas Angels for you !!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)

Old 02-21-2013, 02:48 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, everyone. How are you all? I am doing okay. Just sitting here with the kids, letting DH sleep in. He's been working a lot, so I figured he deserves it.

Yesterday was my day off, so I start back tonight, for my first of 4 days. I'm not sure what's been going on with me lately, I sort feel like I am a slump. I thought this I wasn't going to get the "Winter Blues" and I'm not even sure if that's what it is, since winter will soon be over.

A lot is going on with a lot of my friends/co-workers right now. I know I told you about the one with cancer, but two of my friends, both are pregnant and one just found out she has a mass on her adrenal gland. She has to have emergency surgery. It can be very serious. If it would be cancer, I don't know if they will do chemo or radiation or not. My other friend, she just found her baby has a hole in it's heart, the worst kind of all and they also think the baby has Down Syndrome. They aren't concerned about the Down's, which they are very loving parents, but very concerned about the hole.

There is also another issue going on at work with one of my friends, which I really don't want to talk about on here, but it I think that is the thing, that is bugging me the most. All of the things, wrapped in one, just have me worried and have me praying for everyone that I just sort of feel "blah." I haven't been doing a whole lot extra, except for stuff with DH and the kids.

Tell me...does this sound stupid or normal. I know God only gives us things with can handle. I just sometimes don't understand why things happen the way they do, but as I said, I know he gives us what we can handle.

Sorry for the somber post, but I needed some advice. Make it a great day! Thinking of all of you and praying for all of you who needs it! God Bless and talk soon! Keep smiling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh Sweety.....Dont be sorry. You have so much on your plate right now....I sort of have a different way of thinking. I hope it does not offend anyone or you...I don't think God puts things in our life that cause us grief or problems. I think those things come from just living life itself..xoxo I don't understand why things happen the way they do sometimes either, but I do know God is with us as he is WITH YOU !! In fact, I am sure your picture is on his refrigerator if He has one xo Just like all of his kids. Praying for your friends and for you to have peace xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-21-2013), momnan30 (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM

holly

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
been shoppin a little....grocery shopping that is...bought some stuff Kandice could eat that would make her feel nauseaus...but the little chipmunk won´t eat anything...poor little thing

Awww...that poor little cutey ! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,956 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thanks, momnan

I usually try to stick to simpler meals during the week. But it's nice being on compatible schedules here with Adrian...we actually eat dinner together almost every night!

We are expecting 6-8 inches of snow,as of right now. What about you guys? Are you southeast of us?

Stay safe & warm!!
We are southeast and looking at 3-5 inches around here. It's pretty, but I prefer it around November, December which makes all things Christmas so much more beautiful and serene looking. But around this time of year, it gets to be a bit more tiresome to clean off the driveway and get around! We'll enjoy the fireplace and make the most of it though! Take care now and be safe!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-21-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-21-2013), mgramsey (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:52 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Good morning everyone! We had some more snow this morning. Some people complain about it but I love it! Just catching up with the posts and listening to Christmas music! I'm so glad I have it on my iphone as well. Get my fix no matter where I am! Not much new. Wife has to get her tooth fixed Monday. But I have a four day weekend! I booked monday and tuesday off. Needed some relax and away from work time, you know how it is. Watching Scrooged! Yay for Christmas! Back to the movie I go. Hope you all stay safe and have a merry Thursday!
Hey Undrtakr !!! I forgot to tell you it is nice to see you !! Scrooged is one of my favorites !!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,851 Times in 9,586 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
We are southeast and looking at 3-5 inches around here. It's pretty, but I prefer it around November, December which makes all things Christmas so much more beautiful and serene looking. But around this time of year, it gets to be a bit more tiresome to clean off the driveway and get around! We'll enjoy the fireplace and make the most of it though! Take care now and be safe!
Pack up some of that snow and send it my way, please!!!

I agree that it is a lot nicer in November and December!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-21-2013), momnan30 (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:55 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We got a really bad storm that should be here probably within a half hour. High winds, lots of rain and hail. It's suppose to pass through quickly then sunny later. I better hold on tight! Wish me luck! =)

Made, as I told you, I finally watched some American Idol last night. Seems to be a little better than when it first came on.

This is the first year in ages I haven't been watching AI. I just could not get past the two "ladies" always arguing ..... I love Keith Urban though !!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-21-2013), momnan30 (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:57 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

My daughter went with me to my brother's shop yesterday afternoon to unload the parts-Camaro I bought off of the rollback truck. Then we sorted through some of the parts that had already been removed from the car. She was a lot of help, and I was glad that she can say she's been a part of the project, too. I hope she'll do more with us on the car. She's more of a ballet/ballerina girly-girl, but she got greasy with me. She must really love her daddy!

I hope y'all have a great day!

Awwww....Of course she loves her daddy !!! We all do too ! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bradmac (02-22-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:59 PM

holly

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good morning, CM3. Xo

Hope you can nap later =]

Thanks Snowflake !!! I am wide awake now, since I am off work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-21-2013, 03:00 PM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We were suppose to be hit hard by a storm but it weakened and has passed. All is good!

I am so glad to read this !! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmas-A-Holic (02-21-2013), Seawaters (02-21-2013), snowflake22 (02-21-2013), sugar142286 (02-21-2013), xmas365 (02-21-2013)