Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-23-2013, 04:42 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,685 Times in 17,380 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Just finished with supper! I was in the mood for quick and easy! I made tilapia nachos...a little fattening if you add the sour crème but so easy to throw together. I think we are just going to chill tonight brandi is knitting and I am on here and the babies are sleeping for now. It's so nice to listen to the rain fall too. A good friend of mine at work just found out her wife is pregnant and due on October 31st...so that just shows its coming around again...time is moving forward and I can't wait until autumn 2013! but I am also making sure I enjoy this time in between too. I like spring too and here in the south it is almost here!
Hey dawg.
Nice to see you!!
Best wishes to you guys with the move!
I'm sure you are excited for the future, it's great that you found a place to rent so quickly.
And like CM3 said, it's wonderful how supportive you are of Brandi & her career. Especially with all of the change going on in your lives.
Take good care of yourselves,
and have a great rest of the weekend

Old 02-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
So nice to see you Dawg !! Bless you for being so supportive of Brandi xoxo How are your pups doing ??? xo
They are doing great thanks for asking!!!! Actually Kylee is on the bed with me now,and Snowball is under the bed...that is his favorite place for some reason. As large as he is it's a bit cramped but he loved it.! Kylee is really fitting in here. And I am even thinking about getting another dog a tribute to Pookie who I lost in 2011. A friend of mine has a litter of wiener dogs that is also mixed with picinese just like pookie was. she had the wiener body but the tail and shorter nose not long and straight like a full nblooded wiener dog. at any rate I want one so bad but they have not been born yet..I guess time will tell. I just wish I could adopt every dog that needs a home. I still volunteer at the local animal shelter and right now we have a huge mastiff bulldog that needs adopting But I can't..snow ball would not like that...
Anyway I hope wish is doing good along with your other furbabies..God bless you both!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:07 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
They are doing great thanks for asking!!!! Actually Kylee is on the bed with me now,and Snowball is under the bed...that is his favorite place for some reason. As large as he is it's a bit cramped but he loved it.! Kylee is really fitting in here. And I am even thinking about getting another dog a tribute to Pookie who I lost in 2011. A friend of mine has a litter of wiener dogs that is also mixed with picinese just like pookie was. she had the wiener body but the tail and shorter nose not long and straight like a full nblooded wiener dog. at any rate I want one so bad but they have not been born yet..I guess time will tell. I just wish I could adopt every dog that needs a home. I still volunteer at the local animal shelter and right now we have a huge mastiff bulldog that needs adopting But I can't..snow ball would not like that...
Anyway I hope wish is doing good along with your other furbabies..God bless you both!

Awwwww.....I SO WANT little wiener dog !!! I sure wish I could adopt one of those babies.....I really do.....Mastiffs are such noble dogs, very big but very gentle.......Good for you for volunteering...you have a heart of gold ((((HUGS))) xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
made582 (02-23-2013), Seawaters (02-23-2013), snowflake22 (02-23-2013), xmas365 (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 05:08 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wow, I was just looking at my weather channel app, and we have a new "Severe Alert" for Eau Claire...

A "freezing fog advisory..."

That's something that I've never heard of before. Makes the roads slippery, and bad visibility of course :/
Old 02-23-2013, 05:08 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Wheeeeeeee !!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
made582 (02-23-2013), Seawaters (02-23-2013), snowflake22 (02-23-2013), Solice (02-26-2013), xmas365 (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,311 Times in 5,929 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Wow, I was just looking at my weather channel app, and we have a new "Severe Alert" for Eau Claire...

That's something that I've never heard of before. Makes the roads slippery, and bad visibility of course :/
Useless trivia:
Another term for freezing fog is "pogonip."

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
made582 (02-23-2013), Seawaters (02-23-2013), snowflake22 (02-23-2013), xmas365 (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
CM3, great piece on viewing a candle!

Made, I liked your piece on viewing a candle, too! Scary accident at Daytona today! I'm glad your mom is improving - she is still in my prayers. How is your niece doing?

Seawaters, I have been researching items from the late 60s and early 70s.

Merrymistletoe, any way you slice it, it was a nice gesture on your part to give up a day! It's nice to see you posting again!

Snowflake, are you settling in good? Harlowe's pictures are adorable!

Sugar, I am praying for you and your friends!

Christmasstar, I usually have a McD's oatmeal cookie on Tuesday morning when I go to the thrift stores. I am going to try a Subway one this coming week since you say they are so good. I hope your weekend is going well and that work isn't making you too tired out! Good luck with you upcoming job interview!!!

Good evening, MMC!

How is everyone doing? Busy here. It has been a rather long week, too.
Mouse seems to be doing better. She has been chasing Palmer all over the house - I just cannot seem to keep those two from arguing. It is great to see her feeling better!!! The Greasy Skillet is tonight. I intend to listen while I work on my latest crochet project.

Be safe and MERRY!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
made582 (02-23-2013), Seawaters (02-23-2013), snowflake22 (02-23-2013), Solice (02-26-2013), xmas365 (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 05:22 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Useless trivia:
Another term for freezing fog is "pogonip."
Interesting word, for such unique weather!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,311 Times in 5,929 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
The Greasy Skillet is tonight. I intend to listen while I work on my latest crochet project.

Be safe and MERRY!
What are you working on now? I'm crocheting this evening, too. I'm making one of these for a gift. (For a film collector, of course.)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
made582 (02-23-2013), Seawaters (02-23-2013), snowflake22 (02-23-2013), Solice (02-26-2013), whitney37354 (02-25-2013), xmas365 (02-23-2013), xmastidings (02-24-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 05:26 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

We get freezing fog here. The trees are so pretty - they look frosted. Be safe!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post: