Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,002
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 02-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,625 Times in 12,682 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love sharing. Also check out MCR on Live 365. Either we are on it or soon will be. I haven't had time to check it out yet!

Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hello my compadres, Good Morning! It's thursday, (Thank the Lord, one more day closer to Friday). I'm off to a really early start this morning 4:30am and am now on my third cup of coffee.

Coffee, now that I just mentioned that, I just tried our companies new Keurig coffee machine and I put in a little container called "Barista Prima Coffeehouse - Italian Roast", Whoa...I have to do a Binger quote "Yabaaaa", It is a strong cup of coffee; about knocked my socks off, I mean what a punch, I think my afterburners have just kicked in....

The weather, it's miserable outside, been that way for days now, rainy, overcast, cold, damp and gloomy. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle, Washington or something (no offense to anyone that may live there), but I personally like it to snow in the winter, not rain all the time....

Well, here we are, I'm at work, and it's new day. I hope that everyone has a good day today. Oh and a shout-out to Seawaters this morning, I'm listening to one of your recommended stations on Live 365, Christmas 24/7 country; love it dear; Thanks for sharing.... I'm a new fan!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have been resorting to spiced cider and spiced tea because lately, I have not done well with coffee. I am troubleshooting to figure out why. It is time-consuming having to change only one variable at a time and then doing it for several days just to see if that's "it."

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Well, I made it to Thursday ... enjoyed the newest Merry Podcast on the way to work; about ten minutes left to enjoy later today. Thanks, Jeff and Maureen!

The weather is gray and blah today, and so am I, so far. Well, I haven't had my morning tea yet.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:02 AM

Last Achievements

I was talking about the email that really wasn't sent by Made but by his "hacked" email. When I received it, I was just getting ready to email Made and tell him his email had been hacked, but you beat me to it; at least, I think it was you, LOL!!! It must be the lack of coffee making me do these things!!!

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am so sorry about your back. I hope you get well soon!!!

Funny you mention Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast! We have a Keurig Coffee Machine and have been trying many varieties of coffee. I finally decided that brand and flavor is my absolute favorite out of everything I have tried! There are probably hundred of flavors out there on their site and I think I have only tried 25 of them. Yes, Barista Prima Italian is my favorite one so far! We have the Platinum Plus Keurig Machine (5 settings) and I make that one on the 3rd setting, Wayne makes his on the 4th setting. I guess I like my coffee strong but I usually only drink one cup per day.

My name was mentioned and it seems like a riddle to me too!!! Lol... I wrote to her but I think I need more coffee to figure it all out. Maybe that was just for Mark to figure out.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:04 AM

Last Achievements

Bless your heart, as Bradmac would say. I used to have earaches when I was a kid, and nothing could be more miserable. What do people do nowadays?

I was hoping for a really good nights sleep but my ear started bugging me last night and kept me up most of the night. Waaaaa!

I spent most of the day in bed yesterday feeling sick. I am hoping to be up and around today but not sure how I am going to hold up not getting any sleep!

We will see what happens!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:05 AM

Last Achievements

Then there is Jet Fuel.

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I like that one, too, but I've recently started buying Emeril's Big Easy Bold. Pretty good!

Hope you feel better!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:07 AM

Last Achievements

That is so sweet, CAH!

My dog, Chico, likes MMC!!! I was looking at my emails and he stepped on my mouse and somehow opened up MMC! Smart dog!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:09 AM

Last Achievements

How/where did you get those? I have to go back to the phone store tomorrow. I tried to set up my new "toys," and it just didn't take. A note on my screen said hit the "help' button on screen one if you can't see screen two or three. Well, I didn't even have screen one!

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I have Halloween & Christmas countdown apps on my phone. So cool to wake up every morning & see the new numbers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM

Last Achievements

I am sure that is very frustrating for you. Take care and hang in there.

Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
The thought has crossed my mind.

The last person to quit was for personal reasons, had nothing to do with the job. Otherwise, they seem to hire people that just don't want to work. Some just find better jobs with more pay.

Sounds good Made!!!!

I agree 51 isn't ancient, I guess I am looking at being someplace long enough to build up a retirement. I do have a Monster.com account, I do check there from time to time. The thing is, I do like my job overall, which is another reason I don't want to leave.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,589 Times in 2,991 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello everyone and happy Thursday. Tomorrow is March. One more month down.
So, I'm excited and want to tell someone, so y'all get to read it. I'm in my '30s but never graduated college (I did go to a Bible college, but I wanted to get an accredited degree). Anyway, I went back a couple of years ago, been working at it while I work full time, and in May I'm going to graduate! I received my graduation info in the mail! I'll take a break over the summer, but will start work on my masters in the Fall.

Anyway, just seeing the letter made me realize its finally here, and I'm about to finish up! And, on a side note, to graduate I have to complete a thirty page research capstone project, and I'm doing it over Saint Nicholas and his evolution into Santa Claus.

Alright, I'll stop rambling. Just had to share with someone.
Hope you all are safe and having a good week.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (02-28-2013), Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (03-01-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), whitney37354 (03-01-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,259 Times in 18,767 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hello everyone and happy Thursday. Tomorrow is March. One more month down.
So, I'm excited and want to tell someone, so y'all get to read it. I'm in my '30s but never graduated college (I did go to a Bible college, but I wanted to get an accredited degree). Anyway, I went back a couple of years ago, been working at it while I work full time, and in May I'm going to graduate! I received my graduation info in the mail! I'll take a break over the summer, but will start work on my masters in the Fall.

Anyway, just seeing the letter made me realize its finally here, and I'm about to finish up! And, on a side note, to graduate I have to complete a thirty page research capstone project, and I'm doing it over Saint Nicholas and his evolution into Santa Claus.

Alright, I'll stop rambling. Just had to share with someone.
Hope you all are safe and having a good week.
Good for you, Ryan!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And what an excellent subject for your research project!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk