Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Amanda
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:33 PM
46,103 Views  0 Posts
It Ain't About A Bird
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:25 PM
46,396 Views  0 Posts
The Santa Claus 3 (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:52 PM
53,123 Views  0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2012
By MMC Editor
10-09-2012 10:26 AM
Last post by lanoraloveselfs
11-26-2012 02:54 PM
93,326 Views  1 Posts
Grandpa Got Run Over By...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:22 PM
63,858 Views  0 Posts

Old 03-06-2013, 03:15 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,562 Times in 7,294 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
We miss having you around all the time too!!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-06-2013), Christmasstar (03-07-2013), made582 (03-06-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:16 PM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Hey everyone! Time to go back and catch up on posts.

If you get a second, please say a prayer for my pap or keep him in your thoughts. He never gets sick and he has a pretty bad cold. He is almost 88, so I am afraid it could get worse and turn into something like pneumonia. We are supposed to get 6 inches of that really heavy and wet snow so I am worried he is going to go out there to shovel and make himself worse or hurt himself. Thanks if you don't mind!!

Now I am gonna go back and catch up on posts. At least my new computer is fast! My old one went and fried on me....I had to spend all of the money I saved on a new one.
Prayers on the way, jennifer!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-06-2013), Christmasstar (03-07-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,487 Times in 1,965 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
come on up here, I will make a batch of gingerbread cookies and home made egg nog!
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Can I come along?
P.S. Soft or crunchy? Love big soft gingerbread cookies ...
when I do the cookies it is always the soft!
Yes, grab the jet and see who else wants to come, it will be fun.

Me too, Me too... Can I come? I love Gingerbread cookies!!! Dip them in some hot tea, put a good old movie on, make a fire in the fireplace, ahhhhh.... Let it snow, let it snow, Let it snow!!!!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!

Last edited by xmastidings; 03-07-2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-06-2013), Christmasstar (03-07-2013), made582 (03-06-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:17 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,449 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Our neighbors' home was broken into while they were out. Their entire house was trashed and things from jewelry to video game systems were stolen. Whoever it was then unlocked all of their windows so they could return. Please keep my family in your thoughts/prayers in case this person does come back. It's so creepy that the person came in broad daylight and I never even noticed anything going on.

Oh Jennifer !!! I am so sad to read this. I will plead the blood of Christ over you and your family and your home xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-07-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:17 PM

Last Achievements

we miss you too, I know what it is like to have such full days.
((((HUGS)))))
{{{{Christmasstar}}}}

caninemom3 (03-06-2013), Christmasstar (03-07-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:18 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon,

I called out of work today, I am having a issues with my new prescription (my loopy pills) I am feeling very loopy, lethargic, and very drowsy, I walked into my room 3 times to get the computer and forgot what I went in there for. I called my Dr. to see what I can do, or if it is a reaction with my other daily prescription that also says "may make you drowsy." Just feeling blah.

Made, it's too bad you were shoveling, guess who showed up at my front door delivered by the good people from the USPS:

He is even more beautiful up close, his beard is covered in a very fine glitter, I will be displaying him with the others.

Have a great Wednesday.

At least you're like this because of medicine...I am this way naturally......

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmasstar (03-07-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:19 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Took my loopy pills, so....

Good night everyone!
I hope you are better soon!

Old 03-06-2013, 03:20 PM

holly

Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
What a great day! We have about 6 inches of snow. It is still snowing lightly and another inch or so is expected. The snow cream is great and we still have power. The fire is going. Temp is a lovely 28. Ouside our home looks just like this signature picture I took a couple of years ago. I know most folks, including my wife, don't agree with me but I see this as perfect weather.

Brad - Hopefully you are able to see your doctor today. We are praying you are ok.

Have a blessed day everyone.

I think it sounds like perfect weather too !! So glad you have some snow ! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-07-2013), mgramsey (03-06-2013), Seawaters (03-06-2013), snowflake22 (03-06-2013), xmas365 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:20 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by sprinkleshouse View Post
Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been around in a few weeks but I have been completely tied up with school and I have finally finished my Bachelors Program with a BS in Information Systems whoo hoo!!! So I am taking a couple of weeks off before getting ready to start on my MBA. I hope you have all been having a wonderful time and staying safe in the snow The most activity we have had is some hail this afternoon. Have a great night everyone!!
Congratulation on your BS in Information Systems - awesome job!

Old 03-06-2013, 03:21 PM

holly

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thoughts & prayers are with you guys, and your neighbors!

That happened to Adrian & I in Las Vegas Very scary, you feel so violated. It happened in broad daylight, they kicked in our front door frame. I came home to find our home trashed. We ended up getting a security alarm & firearm for protection.

Stay safe!!

(((((Snowflake)))))) I never knew this happened to you......If I ever go to Las Vegas it will be time for me to kick some bottoms and take names !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]