Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Celebrity Dead Pool 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,930 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
I'm sorry, who am I again?
Nevermind. Get back on your unicorn.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:48 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
ok I am confused

We have this one & then passages

http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=49695
Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
They're different, I thought they were the same
Old 04-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,049 Times in 257 Posts
lilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elf
NEW YORK (AP) — Annette Funicello, the most popular Mouseketeer on "The Mickey Mouse Club," who matured to a successful career in records and '60s beach party movies but struggled with illness in middle age and after, died Monday, The Walt Disney Co. said. She was 70.

She died peacefully at Mercy Southwest Hospital in Bakersfield, Calif., of complications from multiple sclerosis, the company said.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,107 Times in 1,444 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Ray Harryhausen

he legendary filmmaker was best known for movies such as 'Jason and the Argonauts.'

ay Harryhausen, the legendary special-effects master whose influence was felt both in his sci-fi and fantasy movies as well as in the works of later filmmakers such as George Lucas and Peter Jackson has died at the age of 92.
His family announced his death in London Tuesday via The Ray and Diana Harryhausen Foundation Facebook page.
Inspired by the original 1930s King Kong, Harryhausen made monsters come alive and thrilled audiences in the 20th century with a variety of movies such as Mighty Joe Young, Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,138 Times in 4,624 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
he legendary filmmaker was best known for movies such as 'Jason and the Argonauts.'

ay Harryhausen, the legendary special-effects master whose influence was felt both in his sci-fi and fantasy movies as well as in the works of later filmmakers such as George Lucas and Peter Jackson has died at the age of 92.
His family announced his death in London Tuesday via The Ray and Diana Harryhausen Foundation Facebook page.
Inspired by the original 1930s King Kong, Harryhausen made monsters come alive and thrilled audiences in the 20th century with a variety of movies such as Mighty Joe Young, Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans.
And now I know why the restaurant in Monsters, Inc. was named Harryhausen. RIP Mr. Harryhausen.