Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Flix » Christmas Flix The Top Versions of A Christmas Carol on Film

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Flix Dedicated to Christmas movies new and old, Christmas Flix provides news, movie reviews, clips and features dedicated to movies of the small and big screens.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,555 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Gift 4 The Top Versions of A Christmas Carol on Film

No story outside of the Bible is more well known and associated with Christmas than A Christmas Carol, written by Charles Dickens. It is performed around the world on stages large and small every holiday season. It was first portrayed on film back in 1910 and ever since it has surfaced as a drama, a [...]

Read more at ChristmasFlix.com...
xmastidings (03-05-2013)

Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hey I like Scrooged!
And Patrick Stewarts version came 5 years after Trek went off the air
Sorry I'm a geek
xmastidings (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Scrooged is all right, I felt it was a little strange, it was a good flick for Bill Murray. I'm a Trekkie as well and I loved the version that patrick stewart did in 1999 for TV, It's one of my alltime favorites.....

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by dvdelf View Post
Hey I like Scrooged!
And Patrick Stewarts version came 5 years after Trek went off the air
Sorry I'm a geek
Trek went off the air????!!! When did this happen?

You thought Scrooged actually had redeeming qualities? Really? Which part? The part with the bird coming out of the dead dude's mouth or the part where the dancer was showing her nipple??
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
xmastidings (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 07:31 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'll grant its more of an "adult" Christmas carol, but it has some great moments & its better than alot of stuff hollywood is pushing out these days
xmastidings (03-05-2013)