Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Cancer Update

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Great news congratulations !!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RachRon For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-21-2013), momnan30 (05-21-2013), Storeytime (05-22-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 12:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
Back in 2007 life was really, really good. My business was exploding, I had discovered and joined MMC in January. Then in the summer I found that I had prostate cancer. I had robotic surgery to remove my prostate.

The love and encouragement that I received from my new family at MMC was something that I have always treasured and will never forget. I have seen my amazing family do the same for so many others. One of you, Aunty Mistletoe, even walked the Relay for Life for me in 2011. I have been humbled and honored to have you all as my friends.

My last checkup was last May. Because of some issues with that doctor I became discouraged about the medical machinery in general and quit going. After many months of soul searching and online research to find a new doctor, I finally went back a few weeks ago and did my labs. Today I got the news that I am cancer free. Now, no cancer patient ever takes it for granted that the evil monster might not rear its ugly head again, but anytime we can claim months and even weeks of being declared cancer free, believe me, it's a victory! I am now going on 6 years of being cured.

On this occasion I wanted to share the video that Aunty Mistletoe made for me and others during the Relay For Life in 2011. Thank you again for all your support to my MMC family and especially to you Aunty Mistletoe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150273533906558

congrats!!! Cancer is truly the pest of these days....Im happy for everyone and rooting for everyone to come through this horrible dieseas......so far it seems You doing it!!!! Stay positive my friend....and Im looking forward to the next 50 years with ya on mmc

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-21-2013), momnan30 (05-21-2013), Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-22-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Best news today!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-21-2013), Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-22-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
That is some wonderful news! Wishing you many years of continued good health!
Old 05-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
Back in 2007 life was really, really good. My business was exploding, I had discovered and joined MMC in January. Then in the summer I found that I had prostate cancer. I had robotic surgery to remove my prostate.

The love and encouragement that I received from my new family at MMC was something that I have always treasured and will never forget. I have seen my amazing family do the same for so many others. One of you, Aunty Mistletoe, even walked the Relay for Life for me in 2011. I have been humbled and honored to have you all as my friends.

My last checkup was last May. Because of some issues with that doctor I became discouraged about the medical machinery in general and quit going. After many months of soul searching and online research to find a new doctor, I finally went back a few weeks ago and did my labs. Today I got the news that I am cancer free. Now, no cancer patient ever takes it for granted that the evil monster might not rear its ugly head again, but anytime we can claim months and even weeks of being declared cancer free, believe me, it's a victory! I am now going on 6 years of being cured.

On this occasion I wanted to share the video that Aunty Mistletoe made for me and others during the Relay For Life in 2011. Thank you again for all your support to my MMC family and especially to you Aunty Mistletoe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150273533906558
I am so excited to hear this news!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great news!!! Very nice of Auntie and great music for your video!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-22-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)
Old 05-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
santahat

That's Great New! We will continue to pray on your behalf.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:13 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
HOORAY! Wonderful news!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-23-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
This is just the best news!! I often think about you and keep you in my prayers.

I remember chats we've had about my acting career, you were so supportive and I've never forgotten it. Here's to many more years of good health for all of us.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-26-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013), trackrebel (05-25-2013)
Old 05-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Thank you so much Johnor. How is the acting career going?
JOHNOR (06-15-2013), Seawaters (05-26-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)