Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Talk Shared by Christmas Talk, another forum of merrymakers and sister-site to MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 05-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

sathya44 has shown a merry disposition
Blow molds

Which are better? Are the blow molds better or are the inflatables better?
Old 05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,684 Times in 14,905 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
They are both delightfully tacky, which is nothing wrong with that. With that said, they are not for everyone. It is probably more of a personal choice, if I were to make a choice I would go with blow molds just due to the retro/vintage look. I think there are some very cool inflatables, and I have had one as a Halloween decoration. But I consider myself more of a traditional Christmas decorator, so I tend to shy away from inflatables.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
I'm a bigtime Blowmold fan. I'm personally not a fan of the inflatables. I must have 12 or so I put up for Halloween and about 20 for Christmas and the collection is still growing.

One of the largest problems with them is that they take alot of storage room and you also have to be careful with them from scratching and such...

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (05-24-2013)
Old 05-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Blow molds all the way!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:37 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,723 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I find the blowmolds to be more beautiful!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 05-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

sathya44 has shown a merry disposition
A lot of people are buying old blow molds off of E-bay and Etsy. It's in the announcements forum. We need these blow molds back in business!