Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » please give me your opinion

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“A Christmas Spectacle”...
By MerryCarey
05-11-2012 02:46 PM
35,945 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Christmas Videos...
By Jeff Westover
12-16-2013 08:10 AM
14,022 Views  0 Posts
Charles Dickens: A Merry...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2011 03:24 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
10-19-2013 09:51 PM
69,638 Views  1 Posts
"The Boy with the Box"...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:17 AM
0 Posts
Bells Christmas Where Less is...
By MMC Editor
10-01-2013 06:24 AM
Last post by caninemomssister
11-12-2013 07:51 PM
9,530 Views  1 Posts

Old 06-01-2013, 11:34 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,786 Times in 1,618 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
I'd definitely tell him asap. You still have options! You have your eggs, you could get a surrogate, possibly. But definitely fill him in soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
ClaireLovesChristmas (06-05-2013), Holiday (06-13-2013), made582 (06-03-2013), MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-03-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013)
Old 06-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,019 Times in 2,872 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hiya girl
sorry have not answered your pm will soon

Have to agree with the rest on this one
And he may walk away but its not fair on him maybe wanting his own child
I no he adores your 2 but sometimes that is enough and sometimes not
But either way i think the truth is best then its in his hands. and the choice will be his you cant make that choice for him.
If he loves you and hes sounds a brill fella. he may realise that he cant lose you so your on a winner
But think honesly is best. guess you have to give him the choice as you had the same choice, give yourself a bit of time to talk over ,explain
I really hope all works out for you ~}
made582 (06-03-2013), MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-03-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013)
Old 06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,908 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
For those of you who do not know me well (plus I havent been on here much lately) Im 30 years old and soon to be a single mother of 2 little boys. A 6 and a 3 year old. Im going through a divorce & have a wondeful boyfriend who is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been dating for about 6 months and having children has come up (not necessarily talked about having kids together) but he asked if I would want another child and I asked him the same. He is my age, single, never been married, no children and is wonderful to my Boys! We both said yes to the question BUT I have an issue. I cannot carry a child. I have my ovaries to produce eggs so I can have a child but because of 2 surgeries last year (had pre cancer and had a very high chance of getting cancer) I am not physically able to carry a child. When is a time to tell him this? I dont feel like I have lied to him because I would love another child but I feel like Im withholding information because of my situation and its killing me. I dont want to scare him off but I dont want to wait and for him to not trust me if I wait too long . We havent talked about marriage yet, but he makes plans and references the future and being there for the Boys as they get older. Also if you found out your girlfriend couldnt carry a child would you leave her for that reason?
Hey,

You sound like an honest person. So I would tell him ASAP. My Mother couldn't have kids of her own so she adopted myself and my sister both from different families. I would NEVER leave my Wife if she couldn't have kids. I love her to death and would die for her. Even before we were married I would do the exact same thing. So prayers are with you. I'm sure he will still love you for you! *hugs*
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Holiday (06-13-2013), made582 (06-03-2013), MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-03-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013)
Old 06-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,363 Times in 4,394 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
To me, relationships are built on a solid foundation of truth, honesty, and openness....and it needs to being early in the relationship. I dated my wife because I feel in love with her, but I married her because my love for her grew to levels I didn't know existed.

We have our disagreements....but I can tell you we are here now because of basing our relationship on those three things....

Good luck...any man worth his salt will understand....

Have glove will travel
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
ClaireLovesChristmas (06-05-2013), DoubleA (06-05-2013), Holiday (06-13-2013), MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-04-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013), Undrtakr (06-04-2013)
Old 06-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
He deserves to know as soon as possible especially as he mentioned wanting his own kids. Having children is a big deal to some people . It should be his choice whether he can accept this. Everyone is different and while some of us can easily let go and consider alternative options there are also some who may not be able to move past it so easily.....that doesn't make them a bad person .....everyone deserves the life they want. Hope you find the courage to tell him soon .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-04-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013)
Old 06-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,896 Times in 650 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Agree with everyone, tell him as soon as, like you said there are options available so having children isnt totally ruled out. Good luck hun xxx
Old 06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,932 Times in 13,905 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You should tell him very soon, everything happens for a reason and he was brought into your life at a tough time for you. If he loves you, he loves you for you and all things that have to do with you. I am sure he will understand, and will be glad you discovered the pre-cancer and did what you had to do.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Tell him, now.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you everyone! I did tell him about 2 weeks ago. He looked very sad and disappointed at first and I think I felt different for a few days (thinking that he felt different about me) but things have actually been even better than ever between us. Once he heard my reason behind why I had what I had done he was totally ok with it. He keeps telling me I am his everything and that he is so lucky to have me in his life. He still wants a child of his own but he said we will face that down the road. We have some time (havent been together all that long). I feel good that I told him and that he knows ahead of time that it will be harder for us to have a child of our own but even more special. Thank you Christmas family!

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (06-13-2013), Festive Spirit (06-16-2013), George Broderick, Jr. (06-13-2013), Holiday (06-13-2013), judesmama (06-13-2013), made582 (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-12-2013), sugar142286 (06-13-2013), xmastidings (06-13-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 09:15 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,902 Times in 13,797 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Thank you everyone! I did tell him about 2 weeks ago. He looked very sad and disappointed at first and I think I felt different for a few days (thinking that he felt different about me) but things have actually been even better than ever between us. Once he heard my reason behind why I had what I had done he was totally ok with it. He keeps telling me I am his everything and that he is so lucky to have me in his life. He still wants a child of his own but he said we will face that down the road. We have some time (havent been together all that long). I feel good that I told him and that he knows ahead of time that it will be harder for us to have a child of our own but even more special. Thank you Christmas family!
Glad it all worked out! ((Hugs))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk