Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Who would you be ?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 05-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Bells Who would you be ?

Most of us have seen the movie Snowglobe. For anyone who hasn't, it's about a magical Christmas village that celebrates Christmas all year round. It reminds me of us here on MMC

Anyway I was thinking about what life would be like and what role I would play in a magical world like that ........

I was hoping you would let your imagination run away with mine. Who would you be? What would you enjoy doing the most.

I would love to run the town Christmas bookshop. I love books, reading and writing. I would enjoy spending my time surrounded by books old and new. I'd serve complimentary gingerbread lattes and cinnamon cookies to all my customers and help each of them find their perfect Christmas read!

Who would you be.....

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-16-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (05-29-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (05-30-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), snowflake22 (05-16-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)

Old 05-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,999 Times in 9,436 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The mention of that movie sparked a brilliant idea from you. I love it!!! I think of that every time I see that movie. So many thoughts on this and I will have to reply back. It would be great to live inside that Snowglobe! =)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,817 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I'd be that kid on the hillside, sledding with his dog, who NEVER gets cold, wet or tired...
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), snowflake22 (05-16-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,363 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have never seen the movie, but it sounds great! And the place sounds wonderful, too! I am not sure who I would be. Perhaps the baker who makes all of the wonderful Christmas treats. I love cooking, and owning my own place with a warm fire place where folks could gather, talk, and laugh while watching the snow fall outside would be wonederful!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,311 Times in 5,929 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Mr. and I would run the movie theater. Year-round Christmas movies, with other vintage classics thrown in ... a theater organ with Christmas sing-alongs ... along with the usual popcorn and soda, the concession stand would include Christmas cookies, cocoa, and eggnog ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,999 Times in 9,436 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I would like to be like that lady in the movie who makes the perfect Christmas dinner without anything going wrong and no effort whatsoever. That would be nice!

Ah heck, sometimes it makes it fun and challenging just trying to get it perfect!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 10:48 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have not seen the movie...but of course Id be the mailwoman...head-mailwoman....since I tink the post office there is quite busy come November

I would love to read all of the letters to Santa and see who was good and bad...so everybody better be nice....because I would always write recommendations for Santa on the Letters.....ill be checking the list once.....Santa will check it twice

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Festive Spirit (05-17-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,711 Times in 14,909 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Since I have been in retail for most of the last 20 years, and my dream is to someday own and run a Christmas shop.

I think I would run the Christmas shop, talk about a business that would always be busy and never be out of season.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:06 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
I'd be that kid on the hillside, sledding with his dog, who NEVER gets cold, wet or tired...
well it wouldn't be a Christmas village without you .......and your dog hehehehe !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), George Broderick, Jr. (05-18-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)
Old 05-17-2013, 03:15 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I have never seen the movie, but it sounds great! And the place sounds wonderful, too! I am not sure who I would be. Perhaps the baker who makes all of the wonderful Christmas treats. I love cooking, and owning my own place with a warm fire place where folks could gather, talk, and laugh while watching the snow fall outside would be wonederful!
Sounds so cosy and inviting, I'm there!

P.S. Check out the movie this Christmas if you can.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), Ryan (06-11-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)