Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Show Us Your Christmas! True stories, pictures, videos and other media provided by Show Us Your Christmas.com that showcase how Christmas is done all around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
Pet's and Christmas

Do you include your pets at Christmas time i.e. the family photo, stockings, presents etc.? My Teddy's adorable face graced our Christmas card last ear and we are working on one for this year.

Last year was his first Christmas and he got his picture taken with Santa. He opened up everyone of his presents last year all by himself and he even picked them out from under the tree. I think he likes Christmas. How could he not, his human mommy does.
Christmasstar (07-27-2013), Head Elf (07-27-2013), kizzy (07-27-2013), made582 (07-27-2013), sgrenoble (08-13-2013), snowflake22 (07-27-2013), XmasDreams (08-13-2013)

Old 07-27-2013, 01:09 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Buddy usually gets a pic with Santa at Petsmart
Christmasstar (07-27-2013), Head Elf (07-27-2013), kizzy (07-27-2013), made582 (07-27-2013), snowflake22 (07-27-2013), XmasDreams (08-13-2013)
Old 07-27-2013, 02:01 PM
holly jolly jigsaw addict
Last Achievements

kizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elf
Our doglets are probably more spoilt than we are! It's lovely to see them with their presents and then they go and see Santa paws at their daycare on boxing day where they get even more spoilt!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kizzy For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-27-2013), Head Elf (07-27-2013), made582 (07-27-2013), snowflake22 (07-27-2013), XmasDreams (08-13-2013)
Old 07-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
no, my cats, while cute and cuddly with me would most like shred Santa's suit after one attempt to have them sit on his lap..
Old 07-27-2013, 02:19 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,936 Times in 17,425 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HolyNight7 View Post
Do you include your pets at Christmas time i.e. the family photo, stockings, presents etc.? My Teddy's adorable face graced our Christmas card last ear and we are working on one for this year.

Last year was his first Christmas and he got his picture taken with Santa. He opened up everyone of his presents last year all by himself and he even picked them out from under the tree. I think he likes Christmas. How could he not, his human mommy does.
Teddy is a lucky fur kid!! I bet he can't wait for his second Christmas.

Yes, my fur kid Harlowe has her own stocking & gets lots of presents too! She has so much fun opening them, probably just as much fun as actually playing with/eating them

And we take a family Christmas photo by the tree each year, as well! So much holiday fun!! They sure make life extra meaningful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
My first wolfhound had his picture with Santa and almost squished Santa. So, no more pictures. But the furbabies did get some snacks and bones from Santa. They are always included with a holiday meal. Alas, it will be just Tucker (Pem. Welsh Corgi) this Christmas and he is already so spoiled. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Kitty, Owley and Fred will be enjoying Christmas with the angels this year.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Lulu has been in the last two Christmas Card pictures with us (Santa brought her three years ago), and my dear departed Labrador, Ben, was in the earlier pictures.

We have stockings for Lulu and Ben, and they are both in picture ornaments on the tree.
snowflake22 (08-13-2013), XmasDreams (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
So good to hear that all these fur babies are being included in the Christmas festvities. They give us so much joy.
Bradmac (08-14-2013), snowflake22 (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 12:16 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I´m embarrassed to say....I always wanna buy something for Stripey....but usually forget it....but last year....Kandice reminded me and we bought mice that could be filled with Catnip for Stripey and also my mom´s cats Tiger and Pacey

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-14-2013), snowflake22 (08-13-2013)
Old 08-14-2013, 11:13 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
All of our pets get presents. Victor the dog opens his own, and the small pets (ratties, guineas, a hammie, and a bearded dragon) have stockings that we put treats in. The ratties like to sleep in their stocking, but we don't leave it in with them too long.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-14-2013), snowflake22 (08-15-2013)