Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Do you love the cold weather & shorter days, longer nights during the holiday season?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 09-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Invalid Email

Icee Racer has shown a merry disposition
Do you love the cold weather & shorter days, longer nights during the holiday season?

Do you love the cold weather & shorter days, longer nights during the holiday season?

Old 09-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

ChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elf
I Do
The Days Are Getting Shorter Day By Day And For Me It Means That Christmas Will Soon Be Here
I Cant Wait
Also The Colder Nights Are A Sign For Me Christmas Is Coming I Love Shorter Days And Colder Nights When Im Inside My House Nice And Warm Thinking About Christmas
Old 09-23-2007, 06:58 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
holly

I agree, this is a sign that Christmas is closer and closer. I prefer the winter weather over the summer weather.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As much as I love Christmas, snow, Christmas lights turned on in the dark, burning candles & snuggling up in our warm house on a cold night, I find the short days/long nights very depressing! I hate coming home from work & an hour later, it's pitch black outside. But there's nothing I can do about it, so I might as well accept & enjoy the good things (wathching movies, crocheting, cross stitching, burning candles - the things I don't normally do in the summer b/c I'm outside) about it!

Last edited by Holiday; 09-23-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

joyfulheart has shown a merry disposition
Oh, here in North Texas it gets sooo hot int he summer. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Colder weather. We don't get much, so we all pretty much treasure what little we get!

I'm already bugging hubby to go buy firewood, but he says since it's going to be 98 degrees today, that he's NOT going to load and unload our truck with firewood. (pout pout pout!)
Old 09-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I Love the cold and the night!!!! I wiah it was cold all year long and nightime most of the year!!! I absolutely love this time of year.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I so love this time of the year. Cool days and cooler nights. And the first snowfall, the smell of fireplaces in the air, walking at night, being able to see the stars, and then coming home and drinking hot chocolate in a warm house. I'm not a big fan of getting to work when it's dark or coming home in the dark, but the circle continues. Christmas is getting closer and the season of love and good cheer.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
Love it. A couple of weeks ago, we had some chilly mornings and I built a fire in my outdoor fireplace. My teenage granddaughter and I played christmas music and drank hot chocolate out on the patio. But then it got hot again. Supposed to start cooling down a little bit in a few days.)

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for the smell of wood smoke)
Old 09-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I don't mind the short days/long nights part. I however am not a fan of cold weather.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I just love them.
I am more a fall/winter person. I can not stand the heat and humidity. Besides its kind of hard to enjoy the outside Christmas lights when the sun is still up.